UF has track record of stealing UM commits

Who gives a fck about ufag

until they start winning some games in this series, this is no "rivalry"

like bowden said, you gotta actually start winning some games for it to be considered a rivalry. Even if they do win this game they gotta win like 3 more in a row let that sink in...

Advertisement
“Michael Redding would be a solid 3rd or 4th WR in our class other that everyone is a down grade to what we already have”

LMAO they are something else

The fact that your thread title names that monument to incest in the middle of the swamp that jorts built "UF" instead of "UiF," "Gheyturds," "the Lizard," or any of the other permissible names for that glorified walmart in Canesville, FL has me suspicious of you.

Advertisement
The fact that your thread title names that monument to incest in the middle of the swamp that jorts built "UF" instead of "UiF," "Gheyturds," "the Lizard," or any of the other permissible names for that glorified walmart in Canesville, FL has me suspicious of you.
Not everything is a conspiracy - just another opportunity to crap in the swamp...
Although i prefer out back by the fence...

Here we go...

This game is definitely more important to our programs wellbeing than theirs...them winning and whipping Michigan in the Bowl Game put them back on the map. Can’t wait for Kirby to kick their *** again.

Advertisement
Sorry had to do it since you're posting....won't even type the word but still
59711496-E9F5-4F6F-95D5-9A46BA080330.gif

"Flipped" 2 3* and a 4*. We got better recruits then the ones they "flipped".

Stampenis and his usual positive gaytor spin begging for clicks.

With the exception of very few every kid who spurns us for UF usually ends up transferring out or is a bust....that's why u dont sweat it

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Gator distorts and fabricates information which is taken as truth by their fan base. The distorted/fabricated information is held as truth despite evidence of the contrary. As a result, they and their fan base feel their "truth" makes their program superior and they look down on programs like Miami that have actually achieved more. We are Thug u despite the fact that they have actually had more arrests, murders, rapists, psychopaths, etc. They use excuses to maintain their altered and distorted sense of superiority. For example due to them playing in the most awesomest, biggliest, and bestest conference ever to operate in human history, they cant schedule us as frequently as true juggernaut programs like Ga Southern, William & Mary, Mississippi school for the blind, and BYE.

**** that **** sounds eerily similar to something else but I just cant put my middle finger on it…..

BTW...Fug tha ****

Advertisement
Back