UF Game in Orlando - Predictions, Betting, Dates, Uniforms, Tickets, Seating, Travel, Lodging, Tailgating

rok

Great Poster
How's about we nip this sumbish in the bud, make one thread about the Florida game, and tack it to the top of page 1. Tired of these lurkers barging in here and creating new threads every day with the same few questions about a game occurring 6 months from now. You can ALL go to ****.

Mods, pin this thread please. For the love of God.

Advertisement
Lmao....
So where, can I, get tickets?
Seriously, I'm coming down with my two boys and wife to see it and I'm not a club member...do I just have to deal with getting raked over the coals on the face value?

Willie and crew are going to be handing out drawing tickets for a genuine, homopink FSU ***** Pack at that Florida game to folks on the UM side.

They mad!

Lmao....
So where, can I, get tickets?
Seriously, I'm coming down with my two boys and wife to see it and I'm not a club member...do I just have to deal with getting raked over the coals on the face value?

I honestly don’t see any way around you not using the secondary market, and paying a premium. If you’re OK with upper deck, maybe you can find some for about, I don’t know, a 150 bucks a pop, probably more. Maybe somebody that’s been looking can fill you in on what the market looks like right now.

Advertisement
The ticket office is definitely sketch. They sent me an email and said all of the tickets were sold out. However, how are all the tickets sold out if they made anyone who bought over the capped amount return their tickets and they were never re-released. Something is very fishy; something is very sketch and it needs to be addressed. People were induced to make impact donations in order to receive a greater priority within the tiers in hopes of procuring a better seat location. However, due to the incompetence of the administration (and it is incompetence) certain boosters were allowed to buy over their allotment and seriously ***** over other boosters. This has yet to be seriously addressed and it needs to be because there were a lot of tickets that allegedly were supposed to be returned because they were bought over the capped amount.

The ticket office is definitely sketch. They sent me an email and said all of the tickets were sold out. However, how are all the tickets sold out if they made anyone who bought over the capped amount return their tickets and they were never re-released. Something is very fishy; something is very sketch and it needs to be addressed. People were induced to make impact donations in order to receive a greater priority within the tiers in hopes of procuring a better seat location. However, due to the incompetence of the administration (and it is incompetence) certain boosters were allowed to buy over their allotment and seriously ***** over other boosters. This has yet to be seriously addressed and it needs to be because there were a lot of tickets that allegedly were supposed to be returned because they were bought over the capped amount.

If true, how do you know this??? Are you suggesting that certain people purchased tickets for the purpose of reselling them?

If true, how do you know this??? Are you suggesting that certain people purchased tickets for the purpose of reselling them?
Lol I know I'm as shocked as you are......I wonder where those tickets that were on StubHub that had entire rows listed are going to end up.

Advertisement

yea I was one of the ones that donated to move up a tier and by the time I picked there wasn't any lower bowl available ._.

138 total after taxes and fees? That's not bad considering the middle part of the upper deck was $100 face. If he's in the corners then those were $50, but if hes in the middle that's not bad.

It's a she and she got her tix in Sect. 239, not sure what row though.

It's a she and she got her tix in Sect. 239, not sure what row though.
Pretty sure those are the $50 seats. Just checked the 50 yard line uppers and the cheapest is $225, the 50 yard line lowers start at $750. The section I had to settle for (132) is starting at $471

Advertisement
Lol I know I'm as shocked as you are......I wonder where those tickets that were on StubHub that had entire rows listed are going to end up.
There might be a lot of gator blue on our side which would be effed up,not many tickets available on there side

Attachments

• E032B1EA-1696-4071-81C5-F1A821A3FC36.gif
    E032B1EA-1696-4071-81C5-F1A821A3FC36.gif
    312.7 KB · Views: 3
There might be a lot of gator blue on our side which would be effed up,not many tickets available on there side

I'm planning on being surrounded by Gators, even though I bought my tickets through the Hurricane Club. A lot of Miami fans bought tickets with the express purpose of reselling them, it's obvious as all ****. The fact that UF is a huge state school, with a huge fanbase makes it easier for people to cash out, especially seeing that FSU is a road game this year. I expect Miami fans to take over Tallahassee this year, but I'm not holding out much hope for a good turnout in Orlando.

I'm planning on being surrounded by Gators, even though I bought my tickets through the Hurricane Club. A lot of Miami fans bought tickets with the express purpose of reselling them, it's obvious as all ****. The fact that UF is a huge state school, with a huge fanbase makes it easier for people to cash out, especially seeing that FSU is a road game this year. I expect Miami fans to take over Tallahassee this year, but I'm not holding out much hope for a good turnout in Orlando.

Fūcking shltbag “fans”, bunch of scumbag shysters can’t resist a couple of bucks, but swear they’re “real fans”

Advertisement

Agreed. I'm in section 235 and fully expect a decent amount of Gator fans on our side. That's why the AD and ticket office should catch even more flack for letting people buy more than the limit. They created the opportunity for "fans" to buy up more and sell them for triple face value. Just a joke all around.

Advertisement
Back