UF Game in Orlando - Predictions, Betting, Dates, Uniforms, Tickets, Seating, Travel, Lodging, Tailgating

Advertisement
The ticket office is definitely sketch. They sent me an email and said all of the tickets were sold out. However, how are all the tickets sold out if they made anyone who bought over the capped amount return their tickets and they were never re-released. Something is very fishy; something is very sketch and it needs to be addressed. People were induced to make impact donations in order to receive a greater priority within the tiers in hopes of procuring a better seat location. However, due to the incompetence of the administration (and it is incompetence) certain boosters were allowed to buy over their allotment and seriously ***** over other boosters. This has yet to be seriously addressed and it needs to be because there were a lot of tickets that allegedly were supposed to be returned because they were bought over the capped amount.

Sounds like poor people problems

Advertisement
Hardly lol... I know some who are far from poor that got screwed bigly in this fiasco...I still want to know where those "missing tickets" went lol
THOSE *** WIPES HAVEN'T RELEASED THERE EXTRA TICKETS YET ON THE SECONDARY MARKET

Attachments

• fook.png
    fook.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
Hearing that ESPN has requested the game be pushed up to the weekend of the 24th and that both schools Athletic Departments have agreed. Awaiting NCAA approval (I’m sure this will give them another excuse to delay Martell or any other rulings for Miami)

Hotels are cheap the 24th so anyone whose going to the game might want to monitor this to save some money if a possible date change occurs.

Anyone on these forums hear of something similar regarding the date change or am I getting catfished by those sons of...

Hearing that ESPN has requested the game be pushed up to the weekend of the 24th and that both schools Athletic Departments have agreed. Awaiting NCAA approval (I’m sure this will give them another excuse to delay Martell or any other rulings for Miami)

Hotels are cheap the 24th so anyone whose going to the game might want to monitor this to save some money if a possible date change occurs.

Anyone on these forums hear of something similar regarding the date change or am I getting catfished by those sons of...
I hope not, I've already requested vacation on Sunday and reserved a place.

Advertisement

Lol your first post and you say something about pushing the game forward a week? Yea, you're not trolling are ya pal?

Lol your first post and you say something about pushing the game forward a week? Yea, you're not trolling are ya pal?

Not my first post. Used to post under Stugotz but lost my account pw. Let’s not get caught up on that.

like I said in my post.. it’s not final yet. I’m sure if it’s legit there will be more news on it shortly. Just something to monitor if you are planning on going to this game

Not my first post. Used to post under Stugotz but lost my account pw. Let’s not get caught up on that.

like I said in my post.. it’s not final yet. I’m sure if it’s legit there will be more news on it shortly. Just something to monitor if you are planning on going to this game

Where did you hear this from? I don't understand ESPN's logic for this type of request. There aren't very many marquee matchups that weekend. Miami and UF in a primetime spot on Labor Day Weekend and they would want to move it out? If anything they should move it to Sunday the 1st so it's on its own. Makes zero sense.

Where did you hear this from? I don't understand ESPN's logic for this type of request. There aren't very many marquee matchups that weekend. Miami and UF in a primetime spot on Labor Day Weekend and they would want to move it out? If anything they should move it to Sunday the 1st so it's on its own. Makes zero sense.

Someone inside UMs AD. Was hoping some of the people way more connected to confirm, or else I’ll be eating crow for a while.

It would move the the weekend of the 24th, I’m not sure what exact date/time. All I know is hotels are cheap right now that weekend (not saying to book them), just something to consider

Advertisement

Makes zero sense. Play a game on the 24th and then two weeks until the next game?

This would also necessitate them having to start camp a week early, I would think. Both teams.

There’s only one other P5 college football game that weekend of the 24th. Arizona and Hawaii. Not understanding this at all. Doesn’t sound right at all.

Makes zero sense. Play a game on the 24th and then two weeks until the next game?

This would also necessitate them having to start camp a week early, I would think. Both teams.

There’s only one other P5 college football game that weekend of the 24th. Arizona and Hawaii. Not understanding this at all. Doesn’t sound right at all.
Who cares what you think dumpster fire. Hows that feel jerk? Take a valium and learn how to be civil to fellow canes.

Advertisement
My contact in the ticket office has no information on this and said obviously, all fans/season ticket holders would be informed immediately if something like that happens.

Someone inside UMs AD. Was hoping some of the people way more connected to confirm, or else I’ll be eating crow for a while.

It would move the the weekend of the 24th, I’m not sure what exact date/time. All I know is hotels are cheap right now that weekend (not saying to book them), just something to consider

theyre not moving the game a week.

Advertisement
Back