UF DT Gerald Willis got kicked out. Alfred get him.

He's the type of kid I want on my football team. IDC what you say, he'll **** someone up on the field. You need guys like that.

ya except he fought w his teammates numerous times and fought w another recruit before even enrolling. u need a mean kid but u also need a guy who's not gonna want to **** up half ur roster. he also did well trying to get a cheap shot while standing on the sidelines. he made probably one play all year for the gators. kid is a waste of talent

Advertisement
he would get shot down here no period no. You think you gone tell chad or choc f u

He's the type of kid I want on my football team. IDC what you say, he'll **** someone up on the field. You need guys like that.
he is a sociopath...he will **** people on the field and is a beast but good chance he also kills someone off it. We had our fill of serial killers.

He has not been able to keep his rage between the white lines

Advertisement
U could tell he gutta his mom's act like a straight up hood rat on national tv a few years back when his brother ladon Collins committed to BAMA.
How she acted like a hood rat? Stfu man for real. **** stereotyping people. I don't see how she acted like a hood rat. Or just because she black she is a hood rat. Smh

Advertisement
Kid would slap coaches and be insane. I like his atitude but doesn't seem he can turn it off. I wish he could though because he is waisting his talent.

With our ****** DT recruiting in the past this is a kid we can't afford not to pursue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back