UCF vs #13 Miami

Advertisement
Got alot to clean up, offensively we need another creator and better pace getting into our offense, more ball movement more cutting, more rim pressure.

Defense our point of attack defense has to be better, too many easy drives. Guards are small
we need a guy to get us into offense.

Advertisement
I’m probably drawing a blank on a tremendous defensive performance from someone but this show Joseph is putting on defensively is something I can’t recall in recent memory from a player at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wooga is a better overall player than Wong because of his efficiency.

He can get to the basket a lot easier & score with less effort. He doesn’t have to use his handle to break down the Defense the way Wong did, his athleticism affords him more opportunities without the risk of turnovers. I think he can fulfill that role greatly this year.

Cleveland is a better on-ball Defender & rebounder than Miller IMO. He’s not as smooth of a scorer but he can get buckets when he needs to & we know he has the “clutch-gene” from his two last second game winners last year (one against us lol).

I think between Pack, Wooga & Cleveland we have 3 guys who can hit big time shots in late game moments.
Wooga seems more catch n shoot but we dont run plays like say a uconn did for jordan hawkins type player.. He is bigger and can jump more but I dont see him iso at top or running pick n roll making good decisions.. yet.. I have to see it, there is ALOT of value in that but from what I see his handle is kinda loose

I got to see it from them to believe, Pack n Wooga are catch n shoot guys.. Pack can get smothered because of size, he would have to get reallllly creative to finish at his size inside against a D geared to stop him..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back