1699588352776.png

1699594276371.gif
1699594459170.gif

1699594807855.gif
1699594896875.gif

1699595035494.gif

1699595127968.gif

Advertisement
UCF was a consensus pick to finish dead last in the B12, so let’s take care of business.

Somehow they play us tough, or even beat us, seemingly every game, Dawkins is a good coach so I’m surprised at the preseason prediction.
The line reflects the past 2 matchup ups at Miami -8. If this were any other bottom feeding B12 school, we're 12-15pt favorites.

Would this be considered a good non-conference win now that they are in the Big12? Preseason rankings/previous year results aside...

Advertisement
A few games we shouldn’t take lightly in non conference. This is one of them. UCF, Colorado, Kentucky, Georgia, Providence/K State. If we could come out of the non con slate with less than 2 losses I will take that.

A few games we shouldn’t take lightly in non conference. This is one of them. UCF, Colorado, Kentucky, Georgia, Providence/K State. If we could come out of the non con slate with less than 2 losses I will take that.
Given our ranking, a loss at Kentucky is the only one on that list that doesn’t necessarily hurt our resume. The rest are games we will be favored in

Advertisement
UCF was a consensus pick to finish dead last in the B12, so let’s take care of business.
I think they will be a decent test. Kenpom has them at 66 (we are at 42 believe it or not). They get CJ Walker back from injury last year and Darius Johnson is pretty good. BIG12 is a very good top to bottom conference and UCF flipped most of the roster so I think that might be the reason for low projection.

I think they will be a decent test. Kenpom has them at 66 (we are at 42 believe it or not). They get CJ Walker back from injury last year and Darius Johnson is pretty good. BIG12 is a very good top to bottom conference and UCF flipped most of the roster so I think that might be the reason for low projection.

CJ Walker is out. They have a brand new roster, and are currently very small. They go 4 guards like us with Langford at the 4 for them. This will be one of the rare matchups where we shouldn't struggle with size issues.

Agreed, UCF may be one of the worst teams in the Big 12 (most likely) but that doesn't mean they are a bad team... the Big 12 is a really good conference (maybe slightly overrated as I still have a hard time buying the argument that was going around last season that a 7-11 Big 12 team was better than a 14-6 Clemson etc). This is definitely a losable game if we have an off game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
30 minutes GO CANES!

say, anyone know what LAPTOPS mean in this espn article (below)?

1699659366263.png

Advertisement
Back