UCF vs #13 Miami

Advertisement
We lost our most trusted guy and our guy that could just put it all on his back. It seems like we're going to have a lot better depth production though. Like to me Casey, Watson, and Nwoko absolutely make us improved there over last year - by what looks like a possibly big margin. So then If George becomes a dude by the end of the year, we're seriously cooking. Plus who we're replacing our most trusted guy with is likely only to be a marginal dropoff, and Wooga improving likely more than offsets that.

So to me, seems like the biggest/only real question I have right now, is who's going to be the guy that can just take over at the end of the game when/if we need a hero... I think there's a very good chance we are a better team than last year. If we go as far or further in the tourney who knows...
Wooga is a better overall player than Wong because of his efficiency.

He can get to the basket a lot easier & score with less effort. He doesn’t have to use his handle to break down the Defense the way Wong did, his athleticism affords him more opportunities without the risk of turnovers. I think he can fulfill that role greatly this year.

Cleveland is a better on-ball Defender & rebounder than Miller IMO. He’s not as smooth of a scorer but he can get buckets when he needs to & we know he has the “clutch-gene” from his two last second game winners last year (one against us lol).

I think between Pack, Wooga & Cleveland we have 3 guys who can hit big time shots in late game moments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1699665751554.gif

Advertisement
Wooga is a better overall player than Wong because of his efficiency.

He can get to the basket a lot easier & score with less effort. He doesn’t have to use his handle to break down the Defense the way Wong did, his athleticism affords him more opportunities without the risk of turnovers. I think he can fulfill that role greatly this year.

Cleveland is a better on-ball Defender & rebounder than Miller IMO. He’s not as smooth of a scorer but he can get buckets when he needs to & he we know he has the “clutch-gene” from his two last second game winners last year (one against us lol).

I think between Pack, Wooga & Cleveland we have 3 guys who can hit big time shots in late game moments.
Yeah I agree. While Wongs handles were good, there were a whole bunch of times last year where he'd lose the ball way too much doing his thing. Lot of the time it'd **** me off tbh. So yeah I absolutely think Wooga will be more efficient

great drive by poplar not settling. theyre In the bonus. make them pay. his development has been amazing since that performance against KU to now.
I always think back to that KU performance when watching him. So many people here did not expect him to turn into the player he has. Love to see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back