UCF vs #13 Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
1699663900913.png

Advertisement
I liked what I saw from Kyshawn George, his shot wasn’t falling, but he made a really good decision on that pump fake & dish to Cleveland who wound up with an open 3 & drained it.

As he gets more comfortable in the Offense & continues to develop, he’ll be a very good player for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Watson is knocking down 3’s consistently like that we’re going on another deep run this year boys!

DEPTH!!!
We lost our most trusted guy and our guy that could just put it all on his back. It seems like we're going to have a lot better depth production though. Like to me Casey, Watson, and Nwoko absolutely make us improved there over last year - by what looks like a possibly big margin. So then If George becomes a dude by the end of the year, we're seriously cooking. Plus who we're replacing our most trusted guy with is likely only to be a marginal dropoff, and Wooga improving likely more than offsets that.

So to me, seems like the biggest/only real question I have right now, is who's going to be the guy that can just take over at the end of the game when/if we need a hero... I think there's a very good chance we are a better team than last year. If we go as far or further in the tourney who knows...

Advertisement
Back