UCF vs #13 Miami

Advertisement
Didn’t watch but the box score looks good lol. Good win. Georgia, Providence/K State, Kentucky, and Colorado remain.

Good early season test, and it hopefully showed the team that they can't rest on their laurels like that **** FSU game last year. Wooga played a great game offensively. I love his outside shot, but I'd like to see him bring down the house at the rim with that freak athleticism occasionally. Bensley's defense was a joy to behold tonight, but he was getting sloppy with his handling toward the end of the game. Gotta love Norchad's desire and effort, but we're going to be playing teams with big men way more talented than UCF and he absolutely HAS to be more controlled with his defense and his emotions. Cleveland is still feeling his way into the scheme and Pack has the ability to take over a game at any point, so I'm not overly worried about their comparative lack of influence so far. It sucks that UCF got back into the game, as the bench needs more minutes to get comfortable in game situations. Still a convincing win over a team that has played Miami close in recent years which portends well for the future.

Advertisement
2nd game of the season, with 2nd game of the season issues. Yet, despite those issues, Miami won this game comfortably, finding a way to pull away late, after UCF went on a run. People forget that this team has a lot of new faces, some old faces in new roles and there will be some growing pains. Tonight was a perfect example of that, Miami raced out to a lead, UCF was able to crawl back in it, then Miami, with superior talent pulled away. Lots of positives, lots of teachable moments for L.

1699671396444.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
First game against a real opponent. Got sloppy but that will work itself out. Thought the team looked good.

10 games in last year and many of you were calling Pack mid. Kid got his sea legs and ended up being an absolute gem. I predict when Cleveland gets adjusted, he is gonna be an absolute monster for us.

Advertisement
Anyone know what’s going on with George? Is he pressing too much out there? The potential is off the charts but looked shaky first game and the box score didn’t look good for him tonight.

Advertisement
Back