UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re still the best program in Florida and the mythical mythical national champs. They remain undefeated against FSU,UM, and FSU this year.

I'm usually not a fan of the postmortem callouts, but some of you on here were absolute clown shoes with ucf earlier this year. They were a definitional flash in the pan, they beat memphis a bunch of times and won a bowl game, it was fun, their fanbase lost all connection to reality, then even a bunch of non-ucf people like some of you here got drunk on the kool aid and made fools of yourselves.

May their 15 minutes be over.... for good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They suck but they can still beat us?
Tough on my end to take you serious...
They can possibly beat us.....if we look prepared today then I will change that stance because we should absolutely take control vs loserville. But UCF can possibly beat a a GT team that's dreadful and Pitt barely beat UCF. I hate UCF they suck but we are who we are most times unprepared

Advertisement
They can possibly beat us.....if we look prepared today then I will change that stance because we should absolutely take control vs loserville. But UCF can possibly beat a a GT team that's dreadful and Pitt barely beat UCF. I hate UCF they suck but we are who we are most times unprepared
I'm not going to doubt you on the unprepared stuff. Still hasn't been debunked. On the other hand. The whole Pitt barely beat the pewter nights don't count but gtech beating us does. To me just reeks of bias.

I'm not going to doubt you on the unprepared stuff. Still hasn't been debunked. On the other hand. The whole Pitt barely beat the pewter nights don't count but gtech beating us does. To me just reeks of bias.
I'm not really bias they would give us a game base on the first 8-9 games. Can we beat them? **** yeah.....Can they beat us? Really possible this year unless we play like the fsu game for the final four

Advertisement
Back