UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
Realistic coaching hire do-over (less than $5.5 mil, and assuming BOT scared of Leach and Butch):

Tier 1
Heupel
Wittingham

Tier 2:
Orgeron
Chyrst
Harsin

did butch actually win a game yet? no thanks on O (and he wouldn't leave LSU for here). witting ham would be a good option but is he built for miami and the landscape down here (recruiting, etc)?

did butch actually win a game yet? no thanks on O (and he wouldn't leave LSU for here). witting ham would be a good option but is he built for miami and the landscape down here (recruiting, etc)?

I'm probably in the minority but I really like Eddie O. He's hired top flight coaching talent and quickly changed course when he saw something wasnt working.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF beat Stanford, who was also beaten by USC, who was just beaten by BYU, a BYU team who barely beat Tennessee, who lost to Georgia State in their opener at home.

Yes, the transitive properties of NCAA are minuscule...Well, at least until the justification is needed for two SEC teams and Notre Dame to join Clemson in the playoff.

Speaking of Tennessee, UCF should switch schedules for the next four games with the Vols...Lets see how they do then.

Advertisement
I'm probably in the minority but I really like Eddie O. He's hired top flight coaching talent and quickly changed course when he saw something wasnt working.

Coach O seems have made some excellent coaching hires, ala CEO-type decisions. But he’s not leaving LSU.

Advertisement
UCF is a well coached team that hasn't played anyone worth crap yet. Let's see when they actually play a top 25 team. Will that happen?

Maybe /Maybe not

I swear, man, the UCF dyck sucking on this site will never end.
Stop hating man! Yall the biggest bunch of MISERY LOVES COMPANY ****'s I ever seen! Just because UM fans give props to other programs don't mean we love our program any less! Hatin is bad for your mental health! Real talk

Throw whatever money needs to be at their AD

Danny White is on his road to a much bigger, better job than Central Florida. Going to Miami is a step backwards career-wise.

Miami is a private school and the AD position is always a stepping stone job. Kirby Hocutt used it to parlay his way into Texas Tech and a Big XII Playoffs committee representative. Shawn Eichorst used Miami to get a Nebraska job he couldn't hold for long.

White will eventually land at a bigger state school. This "throw all the money at whoever" attitude is a joke. People here write that about any coaching option and now an AD—as if that's the only deciding factor and as if other schools won't offer big, as well.

Advertisement
Back