UCF hires former Arkansas State AD

Mohair has ties to Rhett Lashlee from Arkansas State. UCF is looking for a head coach after Josh Heupel followed Danny White to Tennessee. I would not be surprised if Lashlee interviews for the position.
Does the entire football universe look at Lashee as a football God, or just us, as anything is better than the last guy?

Advertisement
Does the entire football universe look at Lashee as a football God, or just us, as anything is better than the last guy?
He’s generally accepted as one of the top up and coming coaches in college football. He will be a head coach in a year or two at the most.

It's not far fetched Lashlee could go to a bunch of schools either. Just because people see it as reasonable doesn't mean there's any merit to it happening.

His name was mentioned for a few different positions over the past few months and to my knowledge it hasn't been confirmed he even interviewed for anything.

Agreed, but no ones flying any banners. Just a 4 page thread on the homepage

Most people were complaining Manny needed to cut his teeth at a G5 program as HC and proving something before taking the reigns at a P5...now Lashlee should hold out from a strong G5 gig and wait for a P5 opening??
There’s more contradiction on CIS than there is in the Bible.

Advertisement
I'll bet he jumps at UCF if offered for some of the reasons mentioned previously....and he knows his stock could easily go down IF King is damaged goods, and he has to break in a Freshman QB at some point.

UCF would be a good fit for his first HC gig...they already play his style of offense, and they have a terrific QB to run it for the next couple years. Fantastic new facilities, on campus stadium, worked with new AD previously, and they'll pay him handsomely. Family remains in Florida. I would hate to see it happen for us, but won't be surprised at all if if does,

You sitting in Leeds, West Yorkshire talking to people who know about this sort of ****?

GTFOH
LeedsCane is from Leeds but doesn’t live there anymore.

I also don’t think Lashlee is getting the OU job coming straight from Miami and that’s just speculation, in my opinion, anyhow.

That said, Leeds talks to a person offline who has provided info before. That person has shown to have legit contacts in certain situations.

I spoke with a couple of friends in Arkansas, what they say don't worry.
Our OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR COACH LASHLEE ain't going anywhere. He loves it at the U. He's not done here.

Advertisement
There’s more contradiction on CIS than there is in the Bible.
pop tv no GIF by Schitt's Creek

Advertisement
Back