Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

1694543433157.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some thoughts on this "ET" mummy...must admit, it looked fake but keeping a healthy skepticism but open mind I decided to do a little research.

In a separate release, the National Autonomous University of Mexico had said this:

"UNAM on Thursday republished a statement first issued in 2017, saying the work by its National Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry with Accelerators (LEMA) was only intended to determine the age of the samples.

"In no case do we make conclusions about the origin of said samples," the statement said."

Though not commenting on the origin of the sample, notice they don't dispute that the artifact is old- dated about 1000 years old. So its antiquity has been reasonably established as fact.

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...-featuring-purported-alien-bodies-2023-09-13/

That is significant in and of itself despite the unknown origins of the material the mummy is composed of. The fact that we have a 1000 year old "alien" that looks like it came out of a 1980's ET movie prop room is not trivial. Think about it. Unless you believe that the ancient Peruvians time travelled to the 80's and saw the movie ET who did they use as a model if it is man made?

On another note...carbon dating is only effective when used on organic material. So, by implication, the researchers had to determine the composition of the material they were examining before concluding carbon dating would be a valid method of dating the artifact.

Another interesting tidbit...the process of mummification was also practiced by the ancient Peruvians around that same time frame:

"The Chinchorro people, who lived in what is now Peru and Chile, were the world’s first practitioners of mummification, thousands of years before Egyptians. The Chinchorro painted the mummies they prepared black or red and added a wig. Making a mask would have been one of the last steps of the process. The sculptor covered the dead person’s skull with clay, fashioned a nose, eyes, and mouth, and then left it to dry. "

https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/mummies/peru

I find it interesting to note that this appears similar to the clay looking face (and sculpted features) of the "alien" artifact giving it its paper mache like appearance.

Lastly, another curious feature is the apparent elongated skull of the artifact. It is also well known among anthropologists that the ancient Peruvians practiced skull deformation/elongation:

1694693551031.png

The topic of why ancient peoples (not just in Peru) practiced cranial deformation is interesting in its own right and can get very speculative, including involving "alien" (or other worldly) contact as described in their oral traditions. .

The other thing I could not help noticing is that a story like this that would have been the headline in a super market tabloid and ridiculed outright is now gaining some legitimacy and being covered by most major news outlets. And on the heels of this story NASA is having a news conference today to release results of their own study of the UAP phenomenon.

Don't really know what to make of all of it, but to just discount all of this as hoaxes and fraud is just as bad as believing all of it as true. It is a topic that I think deserves scrutiny but at the same time not outright dismissal. Carry on.

View attachment 256373

welp..that was a big nothing burger...only talks about what role they can play yada, yada. Nothing substantive about actual incidents of UAPs and analysis.

Advertisement
He’s of Cuban descent.

Yep. Have a good friend that has chatted with Elizondo before and has friends/acquaintances in common from Fed days and all reports are that he's an all around good guy and highly respected.

Every significant government secret worldwide has been revealed/leaked eventually.

You mean to tell me incompetent governments have kept a lid on this for decades?

Call me skeptical.
I think that our inability to keep secrets has been way overblown.
Just because most people can’t keep a secret doesn’t mean it can’t happen even at a huge scale.
Especially when it comes to government or DOD secrets.

Just look at Area 51 for example. How many pilots and civilian contractors, scientists and engineers have worked there and it was only until bob lazar went public that anyone heard of it.

There was an entire squadron of stealth fighters, A12 (later known as the sr71 blackbird) that was flying for years and nobody knew.
There are black and white pictures of dudes in the dessert in the 50’s working on stealth models on towers to test against radar.

The Manhattan project was using 10 percent of the total electricity of the United States in order to enrich uranium for years and nobody knew.

Did you know that during the space program the air force had their own astronaut training program and it wasn’t found out until someone found several blue space suits in a warehouse.
The wives of these dudes didn’t even know until the suite was discovered and it went public like 30 years later.

Could you imagine telling your wife when you’re 60 years old “yeah I was an astronaut for the Air Force”.

And of course the official story is that they only went on one mission and that it was cancelled. Just like ufo programs were allegedly cancelled and yet they never stopped any ufo research at all.

The fact remains that the dod made sure to make fun of and ridicule any ufo sighting. And after ww2 these generals and government officials were not seen in the same light as they are today.
These mfers just saved the world from tyranny and their word was golden and respected.

1694800884322.jpeg

That guy in the picture was the commander of the only nuclear tactical wing in the US government. That day he held a press conference holding debris that he said was from a balloon and not a ufo.

He later went on film after he retired and said that that was all staged and he was told to say that’s what he found.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”
Karl Sagan

The evidence of ufo’s has been with us forever but no body knows about it because it’s been ridiculed and made fun of.

The amount of sightings and first hand accounts by military and civilian pilots is huge. The Amount of military personnel and nuclear squadron sightings is also immense.

If you want to really delve into ufos start with this documentary. It has opened a lot of eyes of several of my family members and friends.
There are a lot of retired pilots, astronauts and radar operators

Here he is holding material from a weather ballon during the press conference.

He appears in the documentary and says.
“I had top secret access to everything we were working on. I know what a weather ballon was and what crashed was not it”

1694800884322.jpeg

Last edited:
Big ole yawn, like always.

Edit: I want to clarify a bit, and use a bit of humility (though it won’t start off sounding like that).

The US government has secretly been keeping verifiable proof of alien tech secret since the 1930s, craft that is sufficient enough to reverse engineer, only to let this guy testify before Congress about its existence. This cabal of black site intelligentsia somehow kept the lid on proof of UAPs for almost a hundred years. suppose the rationale for permitting him to disclose the biggest revelation in Human history right now is… well what is it.

Somehow, in all the intervening decades, no one has leaked even a scintilla of actual proof, nor does Grusch offer that, mind you. He said based on interviews he “knows” the USG has UAPs (I presume of spectacular origin) and that he knows where they are (based on their information). This is speculation, not validation. Show the proof, because you aren’t suggesting you know who killed JFK, you’re saying you know ET is real.

I have said before that my personal biggest disbelief is not the existence of aliens, it’s that aliens would have the interest in or capacity to locate and travel to Earth. And that, if they were able to do so, they would then clumsily crash into the planet in the very a specific region and time, where only the US government would be able to find them. Then, after crashing, they would permit us to extract and study their spacecraft with unfettered access for decades, while developing as a space faring species, in a further extension of their amateur intergalactic explorations.

However, I am not God, I am not able to know all of space and time and every possibility within. There are a great many ways in which “alien events” could have unfolded that I would never have guessed, and it is a mistake to presume that there is no chain of events that could have resulted in a UAP crashing into earth, then being kept secret for nearly a hundred years. Maybe they have a probe that was one of billions sent out to explore the universe, hung in our orbit for thousands of years before gravity pulled it down. Maybe there are companion objects whizzing around our planet in response to what it found. Maybe an invasion is coming in a few thousand years, or so many days.

I remain extremely skeptical of this man and his findings, sincere though he may be. Convicted though he may be. Well informed though he may be. I would expect such a thing as confirmation of alien visitation to seem utterly impossible until the moment it becomes reality, like so many other things in life.
The problem is that most people that hear about UFOs hear it on forums like this or in the news, and they really haven’t dived into the topic.

There have been crashes all over the world. The problem is, they’ve been kept secret by every single government. Now whether you want to believe that or not, that’s up to you. I’m not gonna hate on somebody for not believing something that’s so unbelievable.
But as a civilization, human beings are just a drop in the bucket of time, and we are very self-centered into believing that we are the only thing that exists, and if there is stuff out there, they can’t travel through space because we can’t.
In other words, if humans haven’t discovered it, then it can’t be real. If we can’t fathom it into our mathematical formulas, it can’t be real. And yet the majority of our universe, including the planet we live in, is unknown to us.
For example, we can’t even figure out what’s in the ocean. We haven’t even been able to discover all the plants and fungi and their benefits that they could possibly give to humanity. But that doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.

Let’s just put into perspective how stupid we really are.
I guarantee you that every single physicist knows that it is impossible for us to travel extremely fast through the universe even if we found the fuel and the ability to make a rocket that can travel that fast.
Let’s say we were able to go at 50% of the speed of light. Do you know what a speck of dust would do at that speed to the spacecraft? It would destroy it immediately.
If anything gives me hope that these UFOs are real is a fact that they can’t find a propulsion system in it because they’re obviously not traveling through space in the same way that we do.
The Chinese discovered fireworks, and that’s basically the same way we as a civilization have been funding space travel. Put something that explodes behind you try to control it so you can move forward.
It’s literally the dumbest possible way that you would want to travel across the universe. So obviously when somebody sees a picture of something floating with no propulsion and moving super fast, it’s gotta be bullsht.
Where is the big *** bomb behind it that’s shooting out dangerous flames.

Here is a documentary on the ufo event that’s called the Roswell of Brazil.

I guarantee you that nobody you know us heard about this just like they haven’t heard of the thousands of ufo sightings and material recovery that’s occurred.

Most people live in their own bubble of reality and make decisions and assumptions on things they’ve never done any research on. I guarantee you that nobody you know and most people on this board have no idea that a ufo crashed in this brazil and that Roswell is the only ufo crash ever.

Just because most people can’t keep a secret doesn’t mean it can’t happen even at a huge scale.

Just look at Area 51 for example. How many pilots and civilian contractors, scientists and engineers have worked there and it was only until bob lazar went public that anyone heard of it.

There was an entire squadron of stealth fighters, A12 (later known as the sr71 blackbird) that was flying for years and nobody knew.
There are black and white pictures of dudes in the dessert in the 50’s working on stealth models on towers to test against radar.

The Manhattan project was using 10 percent of the total electricity of the United States in order to enrich uranium for years and nobody knew.

Did you know that during the space program the air force had their own astronaut training program and it wasn’t found out until someone found several blue space suits in a warehouse.
The wives of these dudes didn’t even know until the suite was discovered and it went public like 30 years later.

Could you imagine telling your wife when you’re 60 years old “yeah I was an astronaut for the Air Force”.

And of course the official story is that they only went on one mission and that it was cancelled. Just like ufo programs were allegedly cancelled and yet they never stopped any ufo research at all.

The fact remains that the dod made sure to make fun of and ridicule any ufo sighting. And after ww2 these generals and government officials were not seen in the same light as they are today.
These mfers just saved the world from tyranny and their word was golden and respected.

View attachment 256948
That guy in the picture was the commander of the only nuclear tactical wing in the US government. That day he held a press conference holding debris that he said was from a balloon and not a ufo.

He later went on film after he retired and said that that was all staged and he was told to say that’s what he found.

Karl Sagan

The evidence of ufo’s has been with us forever but no body knows about it because it’s been ridiculed and made fun of.

The amount of sightings and first hand accounts by military and civilian pilots is huge. The Amount of military personnel and nuclear squadron sightings is also immense.

If you want to really delve into ufos start with this documentary. It has opened a lot of eyes of several of my family members and friends.

“I had top secret access to everything we were working on. I know what a weather ballon was and what crashed was not it”

View attachment 256948

View attachment 256948

Karl Sagan

View attachment 256948

Keep porsting like this and I'll invite you to the next state dinner I'll be hosting in my underground city located deep in the mountains of Antartica with the Ambassador from Ulantor Sector IV of the Planet CB3456DFC They are a lizard people, bit don't worry, mostly vegetarian.

Mostly.

Advertisement
ever heard of raven rock?
It’s one of several underground facilities meant to hold thousands of people, mostly government, in case of a nuclear war or a natural disaster.

Secret for decades and it took an army of civilians to dig it up and construct it.

Again if nobody talks about it then I and everyone else is crazy. It’s the easiest thing to do than to just actually take time to look into it.
They began building raven rock in the early 50’s.
And if you think that the US only built one underground base since then… idk what to tell you.

Here is the official nasa article about the Air Force astronaut program.

Advertisement
Every significant government secret worldwide has been revealed/leaked eventually.

You mean to tell me incompetent governments have kept a lid on this for decades?

Call me skeptical.

A lid on what? Seems that plenty of it is getting out one way or another. But once it gets out it is the purposeful misinformation, denials, obfuscations, confusion, slander of eyewitnesses/whistleblowers etc. that serves to keep all of it muddled and scare people from saying anything. That is classic counter intelligence operations.

Of course, leaks are expected and hard to contain. So the next thing you can do is manipulate the info that is leaked to your advantage.

Advertisement
Back