Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

5E0A7E5F-D466-443E-8BE4-01E8DF4049F0.jpeg

Advertisement
If it’s possible, why hasn’t anyone visited us with all the gazillions of possible habitable worlds out there.

Anyway, anything is possible except things that break the laws of nature and physics.

It’s fun to theorize about it, but until someone can reasonably say it’s possible, and by someone I mean like a particle physicist or quantum physicist or one of those brainiac guys, I just don’t think that it’s gonna happen.

But, maybe we’ll figure it out, but if we do, it won’t be for thousands of years. But then what the **** do I know I’m not a quantum physicist.
Could be the same reason we don't stop and examine with intrigue every ant-hole we walk past.

One of the ex-gov officials who ran some UAP program, and is making the rounds now has eluded to these spacecraft being inter-dimensional, that would make the most sense to me.

I don't think we can even begin to explain the science or physics behind dimensions we cannot even perceive. We've only begun to work out the math that makes them plausible, if not probable.

Could be the same reason we don't stop and examine with intrigue every ant-hole we walk past.

One of the ex-gov officials who ran some UAP program, and is making the rounds now has eluded to these spacecraft being inter-dimensional, that would make the most sense to me.

I don't think we can even begin to explain the science or physics behind dimensions we cannot even perceive. We've only begun to work out the math that makes them plausible, if not probable.

It's interesting that some of these ex-govt. guys that have inside knowledge of investigations like Lue Elizondo, wax all philosophical and spiritual when speaking about the phenomena. It seems to have a profound psychological and paradigm shifting affect on them.

But I am leaning towards the hyper or interdimensional theory to explain some of this stuff.

Another interesting topic is the alleged "abductions" some people have experienced. John Mack who was a Harvard Psychiatrist wrote an interesting book about his case studies of abductee experiences. It's pretty scary ****. We are dealing here I think with more than just "nuts and bolts" craft and alien "physical" bodies that are travelling light years from some distant planets.

There are some in the pentagon (according to Elizondo testimony) that think it's satanic and not to mess with it. He doesn't subscribe to this view but I can understand if you have a Christian world view how you can come to that theory.

It's interesting that some of these ex-govt. guys that have inside knowledge of investigations like Lue Elizondo, wax all philosophical and spiritual when speaking about the phenomena. It seems to have a profound psychological and paradigm shifting affect on them.

But I am leaning towards the hyper or interdimensional theory to explain some of this stuff.

Another interesting topic is the alleged "abductions" some people have experienced. John Mack who was a Harvard Psychiatrist wrote an interesting book about his case studies of abductee experiences. It's pretty scary ****. We are dealing here I think with more than just "nuts and bolts" craft and alien "physical" bodies that are travelling light years from some distant planets.

There are some in the pentagon (according to Elizondo testimony) that think it's satanic and not to mess with it. He doesn't subscribe to this view but I can understand if you have a Christian world view how you can come to that theory.
I've listened to some of his (Harvard Prof) interviews, from the 50/60's right?

Advertisement

Supposedly Eisenhower had a meeting with some aliens and agreed to abductions in exchange for technology.

For whatever it's worth, his grand daughter I believe, is out there saying this.

Even a believer like me finds that difficult to believe, but, anything is possible right? Could explain some of our massive tech advances that happened shortly after that time frame.

Supposedly Eisenhower had a meeting with some aliens and agreed to abductions in exchange for technology.

For whatever it's worth, his grand daughter I believe, is out there saying this.

Even a believer like me finds that difficult to believe, but, anything is possible right? Could explain some of our massive tech advances that happened shortly after that time frame.

That’s the plot of American Horror Story. It’s called fiction.

Yeah, I have heard that too. It's part of the of the UFO mythos along with harboring dead alien bodies at Area 51 , and creation of element 115 as the power source of alien anti gravity propulsion for their craft, etc.

If you are interested in this stuff I would recommend Secrets Of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel. Their seems to be more going on with this phenomena than mere alien visitations.

I think they do a good job at a popular level highlighting the various phenomena surrounding this including the paranormal.

The team working out there will capture video footage of some strange stuff and correlate it with data gathered from various scientific instruments.

Their working theory is they are dealing with some kind of worm hole or portal where these thing are entering and exiting our reality.

Advertisement
Yeah, I have heard that too. It's part of the of the UFO mythos along with harboring dead alien bodies at Area 51 , and creation of element 115 as the power source of alien anti gravity propulsion for their craft, etc.

If you are interested in this stuff I would recommend Secrets Of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel. Their seems to be more going on with this phenomena than mere alien visitations.

I think they do a good job at a popular level highlighting the various phenomena surrounding this including the paranormal.

The team working out there will capture video footage of some strange stuff and correlate it with data gathered from various scientific instruments.

Their working theory is they are dealing with some kind of worm hole or portal where these thing are entering and exiting our reality.
I watch skinwalker. This season has not been as good. It's "obviously" a wormhole opening.

The Eisenhower interview was on the show UFO Witness.

I watched Ancient Aliens all the time until it started to get really repetitive over the last 2 years.

Certainly a lot of compelling theories and evidence for sure.

I watch skinwalker. This season has not been as good. It's "obviously" a wormhole opening.

The Eisenhower interview was on the show UFO Witness.

I watched Ancient Aliens all the time until it started to get really repetitive over the last 2 years.

Certainly a lot of compelling theories and evidence for sure.

Yeah, skinwalker has been kind of blah this season so far.

Advertisement
A very interesting twist in this whole UAP/Aliens topic and its possible ties to the supernatural realm, is Aliester Crowley's work. He was a renowned early 20th century occultist who practiced dark magic and member of a satanic order. Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin fame allegedly followed his teachings, collected his memorabilia, and actually lived in his old manor. Crowley developed some magic rituals that would allegedly open a portal to another dimension and summon a being he named "Lam". Though decades before Roswell, the image he drew of the entity bore an uncanny resemblance to an alien "grey".

The image is available on the interwebs just do a google search of Crowley and "Lam".

A very interesting twist in this whole UAP/Aliens topic and its possible ties to the supernatural realm, is Aliester Crowley's work. He was a renowned early 20th century occultist who practiced dark magic and member of a satanic order. Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin fame allegedly followed his teachings, collected his memorabilia, and actually lived in his old manor. Crowley developed some magic rituals that would allegedly open a portal to another dimension and summon a being he named "Lam". Though decades before Roswell, the image he drew of the entity bore an uncanny resemblance to an alien "grey".

The image is available on the interwebs just do a google search of Crowley and "Lam".
This guy read up on that I am sure:
1652722605102.png

10 bonus points if you know him lol

Advertisement
This guy read up on that I am sure:
View attachment 185988

10 bonus points if you know him lol

can't forget that face. Don't recall the name but wasn't he the leader of that cult that believed there was an alien craft hiding behind some comet that was going to collide with the earth or something on those lines? All the members committed suicide believing their bodies would be teleported to the alien craft and saved from impending doom.

He was kind of a budget L. Ron Hubbard. LOL

can't forget that face. Don't recall the name but wasn't he the leader of that cult that believed there was an alien craft hiding behind some comet that was going to collide with the earth or something on those lines? All the members committed suicide believing their bodies would be teleported to the alien craft and saved from impending doom.

He was kind of a budget L. Ron Hubbard. LOL
Yes, but you still don't earn the extra credit on this assignment. Too many generalities, not enough details....

Yes, but you still don't earn the extra credit on this assignment. Too many generalities, not enough details....

Heaven's Gate. But I did cheat. Can't stand it when something is at the tip of your tongue and you just can't spit it out.

Ok since we are doing some UFO trivia. Who is the guy that the U.S. government hired as a consultant to Project Bluebook back in the late 50's and 60's that later had a cameo role in the hit movie ET?

Advertisement
Back