Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Advertisement
Based off how every other animal in existence acts. If there was some light speed traveling beings, that stumbled upon earth. We would probably be extinct/enslaved/etc.

If you look at our own world history, whenever an advanced civilization discovered/explored less advanced civilizations, the outcome was always really bad for the less advanced civilization.

Advertisement
If you look at our own world history, whenever an advanced civilization discovered/explored less advanced civilizations, the outcome was always really bad for the less advanced civilization.
Exactly and that was the same race and at least reasonable similar technology. Compare the technology the natives had to what the Spaniards had. It was far closer than what we when compared to guys that can travel at light speed. Someone with that technology would be able to wipe us out without breaking a sweat. It would be like the US military going up against a planet of crab eating macaques, but even more one sided.

Plus, as mentioned before, the Spaniards and the natives(and all the other instances of more advanced civs finding less advanced civs) they were at least the same race. There would be FAR less empathy if the natives happened to be primates or something non human. Not to mention the fact that an advanced civilization that evolved light years away from us would most likely not even be primate looking, which would likely make them show even less empathy for us.

Imagine if the spaniards stumbled upon a bunch of intelligent bug looking guys with bow and arrows? They probably would have wiped them out with no questions asked.

If it’s possible, why hasn’t anyone visited us with all the gazillions of possible habitable worlds out there.

Anyway, anything is possible except things that break the laws of nature and physics.

It’s fun to theorize about it, but until someone can reasonably say it’s possible, and by someone I mean like a particle physicist or quantum physicist or one of those brainiac guys, I just don’t think that it’s gonna happen.

But, maybe we’ll figure it out, but if we do, it won’t be for thousands of years. But then what the **** do I know I’m not a quantum physicist.
You should look up Michio Kaku then. He's Mr. String Theory. He explains things to us like he's talking to a turtle so it's almost possible to grasp what he is saying lol

Advertisement
1652235506873.gif

I guess nobody has see Thor? The technology is already out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based off how every other animal in existence acts. If there was some light speed traveling beings, that stumbled upon earth. We would probably be extinct/enslaved/etc.

if they were evil beings with no high ethical codes, that could be true. Maybe they have something like the Prime Directive in Star Trek. Maybe they want some kind of info exchange or need some of our natural resources. Maybe this is some kind of false flag operation on their part (maybe they are not "aliens" from "out there") or on the part of our government to divert us from something else. Lots of possibilities.

If you read the article I posted on this thread there seems to be a supernatural connection to all of this so something a little more going on than just being visited by "nuts and bolts" space craft.

Advertisement
Back