Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

If it’s possible, why hasn’t anyone visited us with all the gazillions of possible habitable worlds out there.

Anyway, anything is possible except things that break the laws of nature and physics.

It’s fun to theorize about it, but until someone can reasonably say it’s possible, and by someone I mean like a particle physicist or quantum physicist or one of those brainiac guys, I just don’t think that it’s gonna happen.

But, maybe we’ll figure it out, but if we do, it won’t be for thousands of years. But then what the **** do I know I’m not a quantum physicist.

My thoughts...

Quantum mechanics wasn't developed until the 20th century and it put the law of physics on its head. I'm positive there are many more undiscovered laws of physics. So, from a 21st century pov, law of physics and nature means one thing. That's entirely different than a 23rd century view of physics/nature. You have to stop looking at this through the lens of a 2022 human.

I have 3 theories - these beings have been on earth for many millennia and are in the oceans....Or....they are beings from another solar system and have been visiting us from many millennia...or...they are the future us. All of these theories are based on the notion that space/time can be manipulated for them.

Advertisement
My thoughts...

Quantum mechanics wasn't developed until the 20th century and it put the law of physics on its head. I'm positive there are many more undiscovered laws of physics. So, from a 21st century pov, law of physics and nature means one thing. That's entirely different than a 23rd century view of physics/nature. You have to stop looking at this through the lens of a 2022 human.

I have 3 theories - these beings have been on earth for many millennia and are in the oceans....Or....they are beings from another solar system and have been visiting us from many millennia...or...they are the future us. All of these theories are based on the notion that space/time can be manipulated for them.

That’s all interesting, and it would make the basis for a **** of a science-fiction novel, but I don’t see any basis in fact upon which you can form a practical theory based on what you posted. These are fun things to talk about, but when you get to actual hard science, it’s nearly impossible to postulate a reasonable scientific explanation of how these things could happen.

That’s all interesting, and it would make the basis for a **** of a science-fiction novel, but I don’t see any basis in fact upon which you can form a practical theory based on what you posted. These are fun things to talk about, but when you get to actual hard science, it’s nearly impossible to postulate a reasonable scientific explanation of how these things could happen.

Like I said - it's because you are thinking about this from the pov of a 21st century lens with a "primitive" understanding of laws of physics and nature. I'm not quite sure what you're looking for here, in terms of a smoking gun.

Advertisement
My thoughts...

there is also another theory that these beings are hyper-dimensional.

CERN is on it.

1652287890515.png

Advertisement
Like I said - it's because you are thinking about this from the pov of a 21st century lens with a "primitive" understanding of laws of physics and nature. I'm not quite sure what you're looking for here, in terms of a smoking gun.

There’s no other way to think about it for me because I’m a 20th century person limited by current knowledge.

There is a diversity of thought in the astrophysical community, going from there is no extra terrestrial life to extraterrestrial life is abundant and we may have a means of making contact one day.

I just keep going back to the fermi paradox, that has more or less convinced me that while extraterrestrial life might even be abundant, the obstacles to communicating/meeting with them are insurmountable. This is assuming that there’s no intelligent life in the solar system, which right now it looks like there’s zero chance of that, unless some super advanced microbes or undetermined life live under one of the frozen oceans on one of the outer planets moons.

There are at least 10 other Universes that they could come from.

that comes from String Theory, so is purely speculative. Models can work with the right mathematical equations but models are only good as the assumptions behind them even if they work out on paper on a theoretical level. You also have such a thing as the Multi-verse which our universe is only one of an infinite ensemble of universes. Again, this is in the realm of meta-physics so again is purely a mental exercise of your imagination.

There’s no other way to think about it for me because I’m a 20th century person limited by current knowledge.

There is a diversity of thought in the astrophysical community, going from there is no extra terrestrial life to extraterrestrial life is abundant and we may have a means of making contact one day.

I just keep going back to the fermi paradox, that has more or less convinced me that while extraterrestrial life might even be abundant, the obstacles to communicating/meeting with them are insurmountable. This is assuming that there’s no intelligent life in the solar system, which right now it looks like there’s zero chance of that, unless some super advanced microbes or undetermined life live under one of the frozen oceans on one of the outer planets moons.

There is all kinds of speculation of ancient artifacts on Mars, including geometrical pyramid- like structures in a region referred to as Cydonia. Here is one example:

1652289572856.png

Advertisement
if they were evil beings with no high ethical codes, that could be true. Maybe they have something like the Prime Directive in Star Trek. Maybe they want some kind of info exchange or need some of our natural resources. Maybe this is some kind of false flag operation on their part (maybe they are not "aliens" from "out there") or on the part of our government to divert us from something else. Lots of possibilities.

If you read the article I posted on this thread there seems to be a supernatural connection to all of this so something a little more going on than just being visited by "nuts and bolts" space craft.
I am not sayings its impossible. But the odds are, based on how humans and other animals interact, it would not end well for us.

I am not sayings its impossible. But the odds are, based on how humans and other animals interact, it would not end well for us.
animal behavior is in no sense "ethical" which implies adherence to some abstract standard of morality derived from higher order cognition. Animals can't act "evil". Humans can act evil because they can go against what are standard ethical codes and sometimes act knowing their actions are wrong.

Is it possible aliens or at least some of them are evil? Absolutely.

animal behavior is in no sense "ethical" which implies adherence to some abstract standard of morality derived from higher order cognition. Animals can't act "evil". Humans can act evil because they can go against what are standard ethical codes and sometimes act knowing their actions are wrong.

Is it possible aliens or at least some of them are evil? Absolutely.
By definition the odds are aliens would be animals.

Every time humans have came across less advanced species, it didn't turn out well for them, so its not impossible, but the odds are very unlikely that the aliens would come and be buddy buddy with us and do what is in our best interest.

Advertisement
I’ve always chalked this up to pareidolia. Same as seeing the face on the moon, or Jesus in a piece of toast.

Yeah, same. I've read all the "you can clearly see a pyramid/parrott/monolith" claims people make and when I go check out the picture, it's a HUUUUGE stretch.

That said, I find this theory of mars to be absolutely fascinating.

Advertisement
Back