UA/USAA practices

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know these drills don’t favor OL but that group looked putrid out there.
That Finnish guy we were after was in that group, right? He looked the best of the OLinemen.

Also Sanker moved to trip one of the guys he lost the drill to, but thought better of it - what a *****.

That Finnish guy we were after was in that group, right? He looked the best of the OLinemen.

Also Sanker moved to trip one of the guys he lost the drill to, but thought better of it - what a *****.
he was one of the best of the group but even he looked like ****. Bain is a stud but at 250 had no business bull rushing Olas like he was on roller skates.

Advertisement
6’5.5 and 320+ already for Okunlola.

If he can get the mental part down, I think he’s a Day 1 starter on the OL along with Mauigoa.

I would start the youth movement ASAP with these guys and let them develop. They have the kind of talent that will make this a championship team in the long run.
Wise you are.

AA570DB6-78F1-4D57-968F-96D8884125ED.gif

6’5.5 and 320+ already for Okunlola.

If he can get the mental part down, I think he’s a Day 1 starter on the OL along with Mauigoa.

I would start the youth movement ASAP with these guys and let them develop. They have the kind of talent that will make this a championship team in the long run.
Was surprised that his hand measured in at 9.5’’ only though.

9:57 a.m. CT — East: Miami five-star offensive line signee Samson Okunlolalooks to have added some significant weight. He has a big lower body and looks to be in the ballpark of 340 pounds right now. — Charles Power, On3 Director of Scouting and Rankings
10:31 a.m. CT — East: Miami linebacker signee Malik Bryant is meeting with trainers now. Looks like he might’ve had an injury to his hand in warmups. — Charles Power, On3 Director of Scouting and Rankings

Advertisement
McVay is a big frickin dude. He has to lose some weight tho. I’m going to miss that entire East St Louis OL. 3 monsters at least 6’5 330 playing at power 5 schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back