U-Turn

Tonytoetap88

Freshman
I saw a couple guys for other schools enter and withdraw their names from the portal. Who's some guys you wish would stay if its not to late? Chaney for me and Breshard. I only say bc (Reily and Lyle situations)

Advertisement
I saw a couple guys for other schools enter and withdraw their names from the portal. Who's some guys you wish would stay if its not to late? Chaney for me and Breshard. I only say bc (Reily and Lyle situations)
Brashard hasn't entered the portal yet as far as I know? probably waiting to see who the QB is just like all of us.. I'd like to see Harvey and Chaney stay...

No One Page GIF

Advertisement
Chaney.

Hes a solid to above average back and was hitting his stride this szn.

I get the move though if he can find a spot to be a focal pint would be like a Gus the Bus transfer where i was happy gfor him
who would’ve guessed that he would be the guy from those years with one of the longest nfl careers.

Got to love posts started with nothing but pure conjecture an no facts. Then asking for opinions on said conjecture.

I don't miss anyone who put they name in the portal or declared for the draft early. Once they leave this U I ain't trippin bout em. Next Cane up.

Advertisement
Is brashard in the portal?

Advertisement
Bro. Brashard ain’t gone nowhere. And the way things look, may be our QB2 in 2024. Get outta here with all that.

I like the thread title though.

None. There's a reason why they're in the portal and it's not because they're stars.

Thank you. Talm bout they want Slow ***- lackadaisical *** CY and get tackled by dirt Chaney back.

Mane let them 🥷🏿 GO 🗣. This how you know we been stank for way too long. Dudes begging for these cats like they all Americans or sumn. Foh

Advertisement
I mean..if you are putting a gun to my head? If we dont get JJ Smith...then the answer has to be Young.

Chaney isnt going to play 2nd fiddle to Fletcher IMO. And as of now, thats just the way it is. And that is without even seeing Citizen.

But I agree with the posters that said I havent seen anyone that is making me sweat bullets yet.

Advertisement
Back