U-Turn

Chaney.

Hes a solid to above average back and was hitting his stride this szn.

I get the move though if he can find a spot to be a focal pint would be like a Gus the Bus transfer where i was happy gfor him
FSU might be in desperation mode for RB... just saying

Advertisement
Don’t mind Cheney leaving, he was more of a “root for” story. Young is going to be missed. I hope Ajay Allan sticks.

It ain't over yet, but the fact that some of our wr's are still here speaks to then knowing something is going on in the building with our qb search

Oh NO!!!
What on earth can we do to replace such a vaunted weapon!!

🥱🥱🙄

Foh.
Dudes with that size and ability don’t grow on trees … who else do we have on the roster that is comparable? I’ll save you time … nobody. He wasn’t a “vaunted” weapon cause our QB was a tunnel vision ding dong. Guy was 50/50 ball mismatch and running open all the time while TVD was locked in on Restrepo. I did not say he couldn’t be replaced, just that we don’t have anybody on the roster or lined up to replace him. Again, dudes like that don’t grow on trees. The fact that UGA is kicking the tires on him tells you all you need to know.

Advertisement
I never said Young but we ran 1 time and passed to small WRs 3 times on the goalline vs Louisville. With a jump ball to Young we win the game. As far as Chaney he was 1B with Fletcher because neither can go a full game. And look how we played them games with Fletcher and Chaney out on goaline or 3 and short. If Citizen hurt or we don't sign Riley idk. Lyle from STA cool but shortyards mean TDs not FGs

Dudes with that size and ability don’t grow on trees … who else do we have on the roster that is comparable? I’ll save you time … nobody. He wasn’t a “vaunted” weapon cause our QB was a tunnel vision ding dong. Guy was 50/50 ball mismatch and running open all the time while TVD was locked in on Restrepo. I did not say he couldn’t be replaced, just that we don’t have anybody on the roster or lined up to replace him. Again, dudes like that don’t grow on trees. The fact that UGA is kicking the tires on him tells you all you need to know.

He wasnt a vaunted weapon because He's slow af and can't run clean routes therefore can't get open consistently. What size and ability? Gtfoh.

He ain't no Marvin Harrison Jr. There's a reason he wasn't a highly regarded recruit.

UgA kicked the tires on Lawrence fuqin Cager too. That don't mean shiii to me bro. Yall overselling the **** outta dudes talent. He's barely average.
Running open all the time? Get tf real. When? Cause that **** ain't even remotely true.

Dbs be in his hip like glue. You live in a fantasy world cause you ain't watching the games talking about he running wide open. Man please.

We can and will do better. Period.

I see people talking about let Colbie go

I was none too pleased watching Lawrence Cager transfer to Georgia and have the year he had there. That would **** me off with Young because he wasn't used correctly here although some of it was his fault

Advertisement

I was none too pleased watching Lawrence Cager transfer to Georgia and have the year he had there. That would **** me off with Young because he wasn't used correctly here although some of it was his fault

I can agree with that. I've had a huge problem with personnel groupings for coaches from high school on up for years.

Coaches using players in roles contrary to their skill and Coaches NOT creating ways to get fast players the **** ball in the open field.

There are ways to use what Colbie CAN do(jump balls/ back shoulders). I agree. Yet, we can still replace him because he wasn't consistent enough for me, even in those areas.

I can agree with that. I've had a huge problem with personnel groupings for coaches from high school on up for years.

Coaches using players in roles contrary to their skill and Coaches NOT creating ways to get fast players the **** ball in the open field.

There are ways to use what Colbie CAN do(jump balls/ back shoulders). I agree. Yet, we can still replace him because he wasn't consistent enough for me, even in those areas.
He definitely wasn't consistent but it sucks to help develop a young man and he bails

What if I told you Lawrence Cager had 476 yards receiving and 4 TDs in his lone year at UGA, and Colbie Young had 563 with 5 TDs this past season for Miami?

Advertisement
Chaney.

Hes a solid to above average back and was hitting his stride this szn.

I get the move though if he can find a spot to be a focal pint would be like a Gus the Bus transfer where i was happy gfor him
I saw where Chaney is taking a visit to South Carolina. With Mario Anderson entering the portal and Joyner going pro this could be a good landing spot for him. He’s definitely going to get the carries and could be their feature back.

I saw where Chaney is taking a visit to South Carolina. With Mario Anderson entering the portal and Joyner going pro this could be a good landing spot for him. He’s definitely going to get the carries and could be their feature back.
Thought USCe took two RB already??

Cager didn't really do **** at UGA.

Advertisement
He wasnt a vaunted weapon because He's slow af and can't run clean routes therefore can't get open consistently. What size and ability? Gtfoh.

He ain't no Marvin Harrison Jr. There's a reason he wasn't a highly regarded recruit.

UgA kicked the tires on Lawrence fuqin Cager too. That don't mean shiii to me bro. Yall overselling the **** outta dudes talent. He's barely average.
Running open all the time? Get tf real. When? Cause that **** ain't even remotely true.

Dbs be in his hip like glue. You live in a fantasy world cause you ain't watching the games talking about he running wide open. Man please.

We can and will do better. Period.
I watch all the games but you’re right … you’re a genius. Maybe you should be the HC and the OC.

I saw a couple guys for other schools enter and withdraw their names from the portal. Who's some guys you wish would stay if its not to late? Chaney for me and Breshard. I only say bc (Reily and Lyle situations)
Colbie

Compared to what he did here he produced at Georgia in the games they needed him in...pivotal moments...he could have helped us then
You're reaching. He wasn't anything special at Miami and same for UGA.

Advertisement
Back