U of A President says Prepare for No Football in Fall

Advertisement
All the balls and brawn in the world aren't enough to halt the amount of fear that will be injected into America by the media as flu season approaches.
You azzholes trip me out trying to play the dedicated Hitler Youth and macho male! Following the political rhetoric and ignoring medical experts and fact that there are over 800,000 people inflicted and over 45,000 American family members dead regardless of political affiliation. The FACT is, the Flu Season, will bring about another round deadly flu symptoms exacerbated by the presence of Covoid-19. Whatever you have been brainwashed or blinded by hate to believe, our American media is far better than any form of state controlled media directed by an narcissistic moron.

You azzholes trip me out trying to play the dedicated Hitler Youth and macho male! Following the political rhetoric and ignoring medical experts and fact that there are over 800,000 people inflicted and over 45,000 American family members dead regardless of political affiliation. The FACT is, the Flu Season, will bring about another round deadly flu symptoms exacerbated by the presence of Covoid-19. Whatever you have been brainwashed or blinded by hate to believe, our American media is far better than any form of state controlled media directed by an narcissistic moron.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tive-coronavirus-antibodies-Cuomos-study.html

Advertisement

Advertisement
Arizona has had very little amount of deaths & hasn't even cracked 10,000 confirmed cases yet. (Obviously, there's probably more people who have it but haven't been tested yet)...

But it makes no sense for this President to be so alarmist considering AZ is one of the least hit places in the nation, they're not overwhelmed like NY/NJ, Massachusetts, Michigan & PA.

Maybe after talking with CDC officials they used terminology that made him think Fall football should be cancelled, but it seems premature to me to cancel a season 6-7 months ahead of time.

If conditions are so extreme, so dangerous & such measures need to be taken, then what's the point of reopening campus in the fall? So millions of students can go back to school & live on campus by August but they cannot under any circumstances play Football? Aren't they equally as susceptible to being exposed to C-19 while being on campus & in a classroom as they would be being on a Football field?

I honestly don't understand the logic, especially coming from a place like AZ, maybe if a the President of Syracuse or Rutgers said this I would understand exactly where they're coming from given how bad they've been hit by the virus, but why should states that have had low infection rates, low death rates & high recovery rates cancel their season too?

Nice troll job....

Arizona has had very little amount of deaths & hasn't even cracked 10,000 confirmed cases yet. (Obviously, there's probably more people who have it but haven't been tested yet)...

But it makes no sense for this President to be so alarmist considering AZ is one of the least hit places in the nation, they're not overwhelmed like NY/NJ, Massachusetts, Michigan & PA.

Maybe after talking with CDC officials they used terminology that made him think Fall football should be cancelled, but it seems premature to me to cancel a season 6-7 months ahead of time.

If conditions are so extreme, so dangerous & such measures need to be taken, then what's the point of reopening campus in the fall? So millions of students can go back to school & live on campus by August but they cannot under any circumstances play Football? Aren't they equally as susceptible to being exposed to C-19 while being on campus & in a classroom as they would be being on a Football field?

I honestly don't understand the logic, especially coming from a place like AZ, maybe if a the President of Syracuse or Rutgers said this I would understand exactly where they're coming from given how bad they've been hit by the virus, but why should states that have had low infection rates, low death rates & high recovery rates cancel their season too?
If my understanding is correct. They've had golf courses open in Az.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Round of Golf at Shady Acres = College Football Game...… :jordan:

See the source image

I am speculating, but I think the position is because of the real possibility that there will not be in person classes in universities in the fall. No students means no fans means no football. Everyone keeps talking about sports but without better and complete testing, schools are too afraid to open. A college dorm is too much like a cruise ship. The virus will spread like wild fire

Advertisement
Back