"U Nutrition" (SIAP)

How the fvck is Sonny gonna fit in that BodPod?

3.jpg

Advertisement
There's some good stuff in there, but **** does conventional sports nutrition lag. Such a crazy misconception about good fats. Feeding these kids bread like crazy, but having them avoid good fats? Coconut oil, for example, does not slow down the digestion process. It's a MCFA. This guy cited "sausages" as the example of fat. Well, that's a processed meat.

This is a great post. Coconut oil is **** near magical.

Hit up google and you will be amazed if you don't already know.

Randy says "F a nutritionist, McDonald's and flying around is all the nutrition you need".

Lu it was a 7 minute video man I'm sure the guy has more to offer, but was just giving examples....

Advertisement
Lu, I understand your issue. However we are LIGHT years ahead of where RS had us. We are in fact seeing some real good results in the players. This may not be a full on body building perfect system they have but I am sure we are just seeing a small portion of it. I have a feeling they are just drinking muscle milk as a snack food. I would be willing to bet there are some hard core shakes being handed out pre/post workout and man I hope they include ROIDS!!! lol Well, actually i hope its HGH, I would love some of that stuff!

Lu it was a 7 minute video man I'm sure the guy has more to offer, but was just giving examples....

I know. I wasn't really trying to say this guy doesn't know what he's doing. I just picked at an issue that irks me in general. Whether it was a UM guy or some American Heart Association robot, I'm disappointed kids (really, younger generations like 4 through 15) are being "fed" this line of thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WA5wcaHp4

Advertisement
There's some good stuff in there, but **** does conventional sports nutrition lag. Such a crazy misconception about good fats. Feeding these kids bread like crazy, but having them avoid good fats? Coconut oil, for example, does not slow down the digestion process. It's a MCFA. This guy cited "sausages" as the example of fat. Well, that's a processed meat.

Did you guys start a new thread on this site regarding training/eating habits? If so, can you point me to it? I've got to do something.

I really think he's a kid who is going to turn heads this year - absolute freak specimen. Returning to our roots. Love the "Figatron" nickname too.

Did you guys start a new thread on this site regarding training/eating habits? If so, can you point me to it? I've got to do something.

In the WEZ, I think it's titled "Fitness thread: Quest for the Black Jersey" or something. I haven't gone in for a while because I won't torture myself further. Ripped my wrist and had to get surgery a few months ago. Not allowed to pick up a weight for another 3 months. In the mean time, the less I talk about all the activities I miss, the less I want to punch holes in walls. If you want a program to get started, some base advice or the like, PM me. Glad to help if I can.

Advertisement
Yo LuCane, did you use to post on Canesport? If so, were you the guy that had the Sig where im assuming it was you sitting in a chair, with like 50 goons behind you and it said, "Send me and my crew to go after Bin Laden" or something like that..Lol..Looks like the guy was a Q-Dog....Franshise will know what I am talking about..Just curious..

I don't know if this is perfect science or not, but at least we have some sort of plan. I defended Randy before we saw behind the curtain, but **** does it feel like we were operating a JV operation in hindsight. Have all the respect in the world for that man but good lord, what the **** was going through his head on some of this stuff?

In the WEZ, I think it's titled "Fitness thread: Quest for the Black Jersey" or something. I haven't gone in for a while because I won't torture myself further. Ripped my wrist and had to get surgery a few months ago. Not allowed to pick up a weight for another 3 months. In the mean time, the less I talk about all the activities I miss, the less I want to punch holes in walls. If you want a program to get started, some base advice or the like, PM me. Glad to help if I can.

Will do a bit later. Thanks.

Advertisement

How did you rip your wrist?

I shattered my wrist, dislocated my thumb joint, and broke my arm near the wrist last year on the day of the FSU/Miami game. It required surgery and the recovery completely sucked a$$. A few weeks ago I was able to bench press 225 lbs a few times again. So there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yo LuCane, did you use to post on Canesport? If so, were you the guy that had the Sig where im assuming it was you sitting in a chair, with like 50 goons behind you and it said, "Send me and my crew to go after Bin Laden" or something like that..Lol..Looks like the guy was a Q-Dog....Franshise will know what I am talking about..Just curious..

Ha. Nope. Never posted on Canesport.

**** Lu you got some anger issue's

How did you rip your wrist?

I shattered my wrist, dislocated my thumb joint, and broke my arm near the wrist last year on the day of the FSU/Miami game. It required surgery and the recovery completely sucked a$$. A few weeks ago I was able to bench press 225 lbs a few times again. So there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thats rough, I tore the Cartilage in my wrist last winter, and was in a splint for 4 months. I chose rehab over surgery and I'm just now getting back to 100%

Advertisement
Back