Tyson Campbell

MetiSkeemz

Junior
What's the deal with this kid? 24/7 has him 50/50 between us and LSU. Is he not good? He's rated as a 4 star and I haven't heard a thing about him.

Advertisement
What's the deal with this kid? 24/7 has him 50/50 between us and LSU. Is he not good? He's rated as a 4 star and I haven't heard a thing about him.

where you been//hes been brought up on this board since last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks at Dumbph as a 2nd father. Dumbph has coached him since he could walk. Has family that are huge UM fans.

Expect him to go elsewhere.

Advertisement

He is a 2018 kid. And we have everyone committed except for Blades for next years DB class.

Advertisement
If he doesn't come, Rumph will be the last person to blame. Ty LOVES Rumph and always will. The only thing I wonder about is if he just may wanna go in a different direction. They've been connected at the hip since Tyson started playing. Now personally, I think the strength of their bond & our dramatic improvement will win out but I can't discount the possibility of him maybe wanting to "spread his wings" & learning under a different coach. Wtbs, their situation is totally different than any other AH kid we've been after. This is the ONLY kid that Rumph has groomed before AH. I guarantee you that Rumph had no rapport with any of those other kids before they got to AH. That's not the case with Tyson. IIRC, Tyson's the only kid Rumph brought over from West Miramar. Right now, he's just enjoying the process but I feel like if he isn't just **** bent on leaving South Florida, he'll be a Cane.

He hasn't been shoveled down your throat because he's not an NFL CB, Jr. but that's about to change...

If he doesn't come, Rumph will be the last person to blame. Ty LOVES Rumph and always will. The only thing I wonder about is if he just may wanna go in a different direction. They've been connected at the hip since Tyson started playing. Now personally, I think the strength of their bond & our dramatic improvement will win out but I can't discount the possibility of him maybe wanting to "spread his wings" & learning under a different coach. Wtbs, their situation is totally different than any other AH kid we've been after. This is the ONLY kid that Rumph has groomed before AH. I guarantee you that Rumph had no rapport with any of those other kids before they got to AH. That's not the case with Tyson. IIRC, Tyson's the only kid Rumph brought over from West Miramar. Right now, he's just enjoying the process but I feel like if he isn't just **** bent on leaving South Florida, he'll be a Cane.

So Dumbph had no rapport with all the AH kids we lost and too much rapport with Tyson? I guess he needs to find that "just enough" level of rapport to succeed. Sounds like a Dr. Seuss story.

Advertisement
Back