Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
January recruiting. I'm surprised so many veterans of following this **** still get all worked up either way with each little tidbit that comes out.

Good news though if we're getting the final visit. Especially if it's all of them coming together.

Advertisement
Since he already visited, Chatfield can't come by officially on 2/2, right? He would just have to show up for an unofficial, correct?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since he already visited, Chatfield can't come by officially on 2/2, right? He would just have to show up for an unofficial, correct?

He's a local kid, it really doesn't matter as long as he's there

Guysm, were not yet ***ing but we are definitely at the table.

I hate being at the table everytime I hear that we lose said croot, go to the table punch him in the face and kidnap him and force him to sign

Just wondering about the validity of the report as it's not being reported by other sites / not seeing it on Twitter

[TWEET]954060343034175489[/TWEET]

I swear I was just thinking the same thing. I don't trust anything that comes out of Canesport.

Somebody ask him if everybody is coming. I don’t have Twitter...refuse too

I got you bro. Let ya know if he responds.

Advertisement
Pete bouta make me get a Rivals subscription. Didn't think my dogg would do me wrong like that.

Advertisement
Pete bouta make me get a Rivals subscription. Didn't think my dogg would do me wrong like that.

We knew for months they were all coming because of Rattler. But y'all just didn't believe him when all these new vibes started coming.

Just wondering about the validity of the report as it's not being reported by other sites / not seeing it on Twitter

[TWEET]954060343034175489[/TWEET]

I swear I was just thinking the same thing. I don't trust anything that comes out of Canesport.

Somebody ask him if everybody is coming. I don’t have Twitter...refuse too

I mean, he said yesterday in the Work Campbell is a long shot.

January recruiting. I'm surprised so many vets get all worked up.

When considering all the facts regarding the TC situation, it was worthy of "getting worked up".

And by getting worked up, I mean complaining while killing time at work. That's about it.

We knew for months they were all coming because of Rattler. But y'all just didn't believe him when all these new vibes started coming.

LOL, don't "yall" me. I never stopped believing Rattler but he never said for sure that TC was coming and **** well didn't say Surtain was coming. Correct me if I'm wrong, Rattler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back