Is it possible that we end up with this DB haul:
Ivey
Frierson
Jobe
Russell
Hall
Blades
Campbell

Oh lord. If we make it to the ACC championship game, I think we could end up with a top 3 class.

That is the dream. Can anyone name a better class of DBs in college football history?

Alabama and Ohio St do that every year. We should be also now that we have a legit staff.

lol. I'd love to see proof of either school getting SEVEN DBs of this quality in one year.

Ivey and Russell are both gonna be top 200 kids to go with top 100 Jobe, Campbell, Blades, Hall, and Frierson.

Advertisement
Ivey
Frierson
Jobe
Russell
Hall
Blades
Campbell

Oh lord. If we make it to the ACC championship game, I think we could end up with a top 3 class.

That is the dream. Can anyone name a better class of DBs in college football history?

Alabama and Ohio St do that every year. We should be also now that we have a legit staff.

Top 3 Class, yes. But this DB class is the best in the two decades I've been following recruiting. Miami will be have best backfield in college football in two years.

BEST DB On the board. Can play cb or even FS in a pinch.

If Rumph blows this one ...i have no use.

This may end up being the best db class in sometime here..I dont see alot of targets that would need a shirt

Advertisement
BEST DB On the board. Can play cb or even FS in a pinch.

If Rumph blows this one ...i have no use.

This may end up being the best db class in sometime here..I dont see alot of targets that would need a shirt

Will you give Rumph credit if they close on an elite DB class?

Campbell is simply focused on football going into his senior year, and isn’t likely to make a decision until the season is over.

“Probably in December after the season or something like that,” Campbell said.

Just a matter of time before he commits to Miami....

Sound logic JBrooo....

Can we institute a reading comprehension test for posters please?

Last edited:
Ivey
Frierson
Jobe
Russell
Hall
Blades
Campbell

lol. I'd love to see proof of either school getting SEVEN DBs of this quality in one year.

Ivey and Russell are both gonna be top 200 kids to go with top 100 Jobe, Campbell, Blades, Hall, and Frierson.

Ohio State 2017 Football Commits

They took 2 5* and 4 4*s DBs. They had small class last year.

Advertisement
Ivey
Frierson
Jobe
Russell
Hall
Blades
Campbell

Good try. But still not up to the 2 5 star and 5 4 stars of the aforementioned class.

Good try. But still not up to the 2 5 star and 5 4 stars of the aforementioned class.

okudah and wade were consensus 5*, no one in our db class is even close, highest is ty who is borderline

I love the potential class we are looking at. But come on, you acting like that Osu class was crap.

Advertisement

okudah and wade were consensus 5*, no one in our db class is even close, highest is ty who is borderline

Jobe and Campbell are, troll. lmao. Blades not far behind. Hall gonna blow up too. All 4 are or will be top 100 kids.

Last edited:

Disagree, when it's all said and done jobe and Campbell will be on that level. They should be 5 stars

Advertisement
Favorite recruit in this class. Dude looks like he might be 6'3 when it's all said and done. Running a sub 11 100M? Yeah, sign me the **** up ASAP. Blades on one side, this freakazoid on another. Bandy in the slot, Jobe over the top? With a Coach Kool front seven? Nah. It's over.

Ivey
Frierson
Jobe
Russell
Hall
Blades
Campbell

[TWEET]835998202415443968[/TWEET]

who is that fat kid #12 ??

Is that a DT target? lol

Possible starting qb this year, Malik rosier.

Advertisement
Back