Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
Will probably have him go public after JoRbe decommits

Lol

What’s your issue with Campbell and thinking he’s not coming here? The guys who are paid to predict where prospects are going all say Miami and they’ve said it for about 2 months now. He’s flirted with LSU and that died down, Flirted with OSU and that died, and there hasn’t been anything about UGA for the last month and we were the last game he visited and that was with a bum ankle. Everybody thinks he’s coming to UM but you and the best you can say is “even his own kin doesn’t know where he’s going”.

Lol

What’s your issue with Campbell and thinking he’s not coming here? The guys who are paid to predict where prospects are going all say Miami and they’ve said it for about 2 months now. He’s flirted with LSU and that died down, Flirted with OSU and that died, and there hasn’t been anything about UGA for the last month and we were the last game he visited and that was with a bum ankle. Everybody thinks he’s coming to UM but you and the best you can say is “even his own kin doesn’t know where he’s going”.

no issue, hope i'm wrong, just dont think he's coming. And his supposed kin has been acting for months like he knew he was leaning here, but he really has no clue and admitted so after another poster put screenshots up of Campbell's mom saying she doesnt know where he's going either..

When a local high profile kid plays it this close to the vest, its usually because he doesn't want to deal with the local backlash from choosing to go somewhere else. I think he just wants to get away from home. I also think he's handled it like a smart young man would, unlike trolls like Jobe.

Lol

no issue, hope i'm wrong, just dont think he's coming. And his supposed kin has been acting for months like he knew he was leaning here, but he really has no clue and admitted so after another poster put screenshots up of Campbell's mom saying she doesnt know where he's going either..

When a local high profile kid plays it this close to the vest, its usually because he doesn't want to deal with the local backlash from choosing to go somewhere else. I think he just wants to get away from home. I also think he's handled it like a smart young man would, unlike trolls like Jobe.

It was his sister, if everyone else is saying miami and miami has been the only other consistent top team that should tell you a lot...
In early time of the year it was
miami and clemson
Around March- miami and lsu battle
Spring- miami Ohio State battle
Summer- miami /Alabama battle
Fall- miami uga battle
The only consistent team in this is miami says which says a lot IMO

spring

Advertisement

Lol

It was his sister, if everyone else is saying miami and miami has been the only other consistent top team that should tell you a lot...
miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

your just repeating the same **** his uncle said, yet he also said he has no idea where he's going.

Lol

Facts. This ain’t hard when you take emotion of your favorite team out of it. Hometown team doesn’t have it locked up yet, be wary. Campbell handles it the way everyone wants, hope UM comes through in the end.

Of course Miami is going to be the only consistent school when you look at it like that. Its the hometown school.

Lol

I hope you're wrong obviously, because I believe he is a critical recruit for us, but that's a very fair, well-reasoned position. There is a good amount of history on your side. Long, quiet, "signing day battles" have a checkered past for UM.

Advertisement

miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

your just repeating the same **** his uncle said, yet he also said he has no idea where he's going.

National director of recruiting for 247 said his sources have him going to Miami too, as well as pete

Fact: nobody is coming/playing for Miami until they sign the official paperwork.

miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

National director of recruiting for 247 said his sources have him going to Miami too, as well as pete

the National director can suck a ****, that dude dont know ****. Pete, although has more connects than anyone down here, but he also thought Thorton was coming, Jobe was solid....

miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

the National director can suck a ****, that dude dont know ****. Pete, although has more connects than anyone down here, but he also thought Thorton was coming, Jobe was solid....

It’s clear you have an agenda, go get some help. Steve Wiltfong is one of the best in business yet he doesn’t know sh*t according to you? Pete not throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks either... like you do

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whole class basically comes down to Campbell and 2 more defensive tackles...Everything else is set. Need Campbell.

miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

It’s clear you have an agenda, go get some help. Scott Wiltfong is one of the best in business yet he doesn’t know sh*t according to you? Pete not throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks either... like you do

ok you got me, the only real reason i think Campbell is leaving Miami is because when you wrap your lips around a crank(Jobe, Golden, Cook...) its owner always leaves Miami.

Tyson with the U wristband in the Championship Game. Now that the season is over maybe he will make his decision soon.

Advertisement
miami and clemson
Fall- miami uga battle

spring

It’s clear you have an agenda, go get some help. Scott Wiltfong is one of the best in business yet he doesn’t know sh*t according to you? Pete not throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks either... like you do

Steve Wiltfong

Lol

God bless you bruh....

24883219_1914811281879624_2813566466213974267_o.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/footballho...526500874785/1914811281879624/?type=3&theater
See the wristband game

Advertisement
Back