Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Is Tyson going to the VT game? If not, and assuming there isn't a conflict with his HS team, then you can guarantee he's not signing here.

It's been reported for weeks that everybody and their mother is going to the ND game. He's one of the kids that's been reported to be going for weeks.

If he is a Cane lock then why wouldn't he be going to the more important game of the 2?

because everybody is going to ND....otherwise known as OUR ONLY RECOGNIZED HOME RIVALRY GAME. If FSU was a home game, everybody would be going to that game too....and btw he was at the FSU game this year and nobody but 2 FSU commits are confirmed to visit for the VT while ND already has a loaded list a week and a half away from playing that game(I'm posting that later)

How stupid are our fans that think ND is a rivalry game and VT is not. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't think that way.

Btw apparently you can't see that's exactly what the coaches are thinking...kind of speaking to how stupid your thought process is...

Advertisement
It's been reported for weeks that everybody and their mother is going to the ND game. He's one of the kids that's been reported to be going for weeks.

If he is a Cane lock then why wouldn't he be going to the more important game of the 2?

because everybody is going to ND....otherwise known as OUR ONLY RECOGNIZED HOME RIVALRY GAME. If FSU was a home game, everybody would be going to that game too....and btw he was at the FSU game this year and nobody but 2 FSU commits are confirmed to visit for the VT while ND already has a loaded list a week and a half away from playing that game(I'm posting that later)

How stupid are our fans that think ND is a rivalry game and VT is not. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't think that way.

Btw apparently you can't see that's exactly what the coaches are thinking...kind of speaking to how stupid your thought process is...

Exhibit A why we have never won the Coastal

giphy.jpg

If there happens to be some actual real news on the kid, please start a new thread. I'm not coming back in here to watch you guys bicker about this crap.

Is Tyson going to the VT game? If not, and assuming there isn't a conflict with his HS team, then you can guarantee he's not signing here.

How stupid you sound ND was a rival before VT. Started 1955 played 3 times in the 60s and annually from 70s-90s they beat Miami in the last 5 times they met. We need to stop one this year to.

Last edited:
Seriously how could you think Notre Lame is a lesser rival than VT? That might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen posted on this board and that’s really saying something!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Visiting UGA this weekend

Visiting miami next weekend for Notre Dame game

He told you?
This has been reported for weeks

I didn't see it. I just saw Andrew write "he will possible attend".. which is the same I read about him going to Paradise Camp

Stay away from this recuitment if you get shook so easily. Tyson and his family are going about this in a very methodical process: unofficials to each school over the Summer, unofficials again to games, then he'll use all of his Official Visits over the Winter.

He's signing in February and in no rush to make a decision. Just let it play out or stay away

Taking unofficial to UGA and then visiting them again after his season. Will also OV to Bama.

We can’t get embarrassed when he is here for ND game..

Advertisement
Seriously how could you think Notre Lame is a lesser rival than VT? That might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen posted on this board and that’s really saying something!

Because its 2017 and not 1989. We play one school every year, they are the best team we will play every year in our own division. They consider us their main rival and treat playing us every year as if its the biggest game on their schedule. They also own us since the late 90s. The other school we went almost 25 years without playing, and will play them at most 2-3 times every 10 years due to their ACC deal.

Again, hopefully our coaches and players don't think like you mouthbreathers on here. VT games should be treated the same way UF and GA treat each other.

Advertisement

Because its 2017 and not 1989. We play one school every year, they are the best team we will play every year in our own division. They consider us their main rival and treat playing us every year as if its the biggest game on their schedule. They also own us since the late 90s. The other school we went almost 25 years without playing, and will play them at most 2-3 times every 10 years due to their ACC deal.

Again, hopefully our coaches and players don't think like you mouthbreathers on here. VT games should be treated the same way UF and GA treat each other.

Whaaaaat? No they don’t! WVU and The University of Virginia are their biggest rivals, not us. Both of those games have been played since 1895 and 1912 but we’re their biggest rivals? They choose us over the commonwealth clash? GTFOH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back