Tyson Campbell recruitment??

How about if you don’t know what’s going on then quit speculating like you do. Just trust what we hear in what rattler says and pete.

Don't speculate on a message board. Got it. I don't really know why I'm here now

This situation is different especially with rattlercane being a family member, pete being on top of the situation the whole way too.

You're always throwing out Pete like that he's 100% automatic with what he reports. Just go back last year from week to week on his recruiting podcasts and you'll learn that he isn't "on top of the situation the whole way" as he was putting guys in and out of our class on a weekly basis

That's no dig at Pete that is just the reality of kids being swayed by hustlas that make bishop don magic juan look like a socially inept person. Moods, feelings, and teams that impress a kid change by the day, week, month.

Advertisement
So...lets see if I got this right.....
There's 54 pages of a thread, in which all we've done pretty much, is hypothesize about a teenagers decision as to which school he will attend,..analyze the young mans social media tweets, and interests,..in some few cases even throw shade about something we know little to nothing of,...and act as though we, (the fans, complete strangers to T.C. and his family) have some dog in this fight.

Did I miss something somewhere,.. Or does it seem we have some members of our fan base with some issues?

Asking for a friend?

There's 54 pages of a thread, in which all we've done pretty much, is hypothesize about a teenagers decision as to which school he will attend,..analyze the young mans social media tweets, and interests,..in some few cases even throw shade about something we know little to nothing of,...and act as though we, (the fans, complete strangers to T.C. and his family) have some dog in this fight.

Did I miss something somewhere,.. Or does it seem we have some members of our fan base with some issues?

Asking for a friend?

Lol you must have missed the Jeudy thread

Asking for a friend?

Good times...good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking for a friend?

Good times...good times

At least we can say we were at the table

Advertisement

Asking for a friend?

So let's see if I got this right...
You're new to recruiting?

Asking for a friend?

Asking for a friend?

Good times...good times

At least we can say we were at the table

I've seen a good many of them, and perhaps that's my point. No matter what we say, or do, or feel, it doesn't mean these guys do what we want. ...but it still doesn't stop some of these guys from getting butthurt, over something we have no control of.

Asking for a friend?

So let's see if I got this right...
You're new to recruiting?

Asking for a friend?

LOL!! For arguments sake, lets pretend I am

I don't get bent, over a recruit "window shopping",..as I believe if he sees what's beyond, and still wants to wear the "U",..he's not second guessing a decision.

I also understand at 17 yrs old, there may be a lot of uncertainty about decisions of this magnitude.

I understand the incentive (bag) game (that does, or doesn't exist) and how it effects recruits, their family, and in some cases their decisions.

I understand the opportunity for a high schooler, and family members, to get "minivacations", and "see the sites", that may not otherwise be available, or just the sheer fact its a once in a lifetime age, and opportunity, they get the chance to live, and enjoy.

As a newbie to this recruiting scene, I'm not losing any sleep over these young men living their lives.....seems I've got quite a substantial lead over some of our veterans of rucruiting!!

Is Tyson going to the VT game? If not, and assuming there isn't a conflict with his HS team, then you can guarantee he's not signing here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually think TC is doing it the right way too... he isn't a diva throwing out a "top list" every other week. He hasn't done a half *** commitment.

I get the feeling that when he commits, that's it.

The way it should be.

He ain't doing nothing the right way unless he ultimately pulls the trigger on the U!!!

Oddly enough I feel that both of these comments are 100% factually correct.

Is Tyson going to the VT game? If not, and assuming there isn't a conflict with his HS team, then you can guarantee he's not signing here.

It's been reported for weeks that everybody and their mother is going to the ND game. He's one of the kids that's been reported to be going for weeks.

Advertisement

It's been reported for weeks that everybody and their mother is going to the ND game. He's one of the kids that's been reported to be going for weeks.

If he is a Cane lock then why wouldn't he be going to the more important game of the 2?

If he is a Cane lock then why wouldn't he be going to the more important game of the 2?

because everybody is going to ND....otherwise known as OUR ONLY RECOGNIZED HOME RIVALRY GAME. If FSU was a home game, everybody would be going to that game too....and btw he was at the FSU game this year and nobody but 2 FSU commits are confirmed to visit for the VT while ND already has a loaded list a week and a half away from playing that game(I'm posting that later).

That should show you everything you need to know and also what the coaches are thinking as well.

because everybody is going to ND....otherwise known as OUR ONLY RECOGNIZED HOME RIVALRY GAME. If FSU was a home game, everybody would be going to that game too....and btw he was at the FSU game this year and nobody but 2 FSU commits are confirmed to visit for the VT while ND already has a loaded list a week and a half away from playing that game(I'm posting that later)

How stupid are our fans that think ND is a rivalry game and VT is not. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't think that way.

because everybody is going to ND....otherwise known as OUR ONLY RECOGNIZED HOME RIVALRY GAME. If FSU was a home game, everybody would be going to that game too....and btw he was at the FSU game this year and nobody but 2 FSU commits are confirmed to visit for the VT while ND already has a loaded list a week and a half away from playing that game(I'm posting that later)

How stupid are our fans that think ND is a rivalry game and VT is not. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't think that way.

LOL....what's a bigger rivalry game? Catholics vs. Convicts with CFP implications or a game vs. VT that is considered a rivalry but we expect to win

Advertisement
Back