Tyson Campbell recruitment??

I actually think TC is doing it the right way too... he isn't a diva throwing out a "top list" every other week. He hasn't done a half *** commitment.

I get the feeling that when he commits, that's it.

The way it should be.

He ain't doing nothing the right way unless he ultimately pulls the trigger on the U!!!

I like the attitude of wanting TC here. But knocking the way he's approached his recruitment is the subject here. From a maturity aspect, he's been fine from my perspective. If he picks UGA, I won't be happy. I won't bash the kid, but I won't be the typical "Good luck, man. Represent South Florida" cheerleader type. But he's been much better than guys like Jordan Scarlett, Keith Bryant, etc..

I hear ya but i'm not knocking the way he's handling it.. quite frankly i don't care how he or anyone handles it if they sign with Miami and make an impact! *cough JOBE *cough

Advertisement
i hope come signing day, that this thread is bumped and everyone has one thing to say "Look at what a ****head Puncicane was for not thinking he would come to Miami"

So you're hoping for that instead of Tyson Campbell committing to miami? you selfish a$$

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

My bad, I read it too fast. I hope for that as well. I'll take the L right there.

and hopefully i take the L on my speculation, cause the kid is the kind of ELITE talent we need to keep home if we're gonna be back for real.

What about that McFarland guy all year Miami yes Miami and what happen he chose Maryland. He had Miami fans hyped up all year.

this is a good example. And hopefully Campbell does what McFarland did, and stay home to put on for his people.

How about if you don’t know what’s going on then quit speculating like you do. Just trust what we hear in what rattler says and pete.

What about that McFarland guy all year Miami yes Miami and what happen he chose Maryland. He had Miami fans hyped up all year.

this is a good example. And hopefully Campbell does what McFarland did, and stay home to put on for his people.

No no no.

McFarland played all kinds of games and told us he was coming for sure, according to most recruiting experts.

Now maybe Brown should’ve never been in this position, but he was super confident the McFarland was coming, and got left in the lurch.

Did you forget all the drama, hijinx, and all the other stuff that went on?

TC hasn’t done any of that.

Advertisement

No no no.

McFarland played all kinds of games and told us he was coming for sure, according to most recruiting experts.

Now maybe Brown should’ve never been in this position, but he was super confident the McFarland was coming, and got left in the lurch.

Your right this why I stay positive about TC.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Anyone trying to decipher tweets needs to be neutered. Can't risk them reproducing ****** babies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How about if you don’t know what’s going on then quit speculating like you do. Just trust what we hear in what rattler says and pete.

says the one that thinks he knows about all things UM and speculates on every kid in SFL when he's probably never been to ******* game. Stay in your lane brahhh

Last edited:

No no no.

Very true. My thinking is that Tyson is not a troll and isn't interested in being involved in any drama. Which is why i think him showing Georgia love, is genuine....

Advertisement

That's what I'm rooting for and I'm hoping if we get Tyson Campbell Patrick Surtain will come to. I read his mother want him to stay close to home.

says the one that thinks he knows about all things UM and speculates on every kid in SFL when he's probably never been to ****ing game. Stay in your lane brahhh

Never been to a game? You sound dumb as **** lol.

says the one that thinks he knows about all things UM and speculates on every kid in SFL when he's probably never been to ****ing game. Stay in your lane brahhh

Never been to a game? You sound dumb as **** lol.

my bad. Whats the last game you went to? Will you be there this weekend? If so, come by W11 for a bear...

No no no.

Very true. My thinking is that Tyson is not a troll and isn't interested in being involved in any drama. Which is why i think him showing Georgia love, is genuine....

Just get off it, man.

You’re obsessed with this shīt.

First, he’s not committed and doesn’t owe you or anybody else an explanation for his twitter posts.

Second, you can show a school “love” and it may not necessarily mean anything. Or maybe it does. But again, so what? He’s not committed.

Why don’t you give it a break? We get what you think. You’re the only one on here that seems almost unhealthily preoccupied with this kid, following his every little move.

Advertisement

No no no.

Just get off it, man.

You’re obsessed with this shīt.

First, he’s not committed and doesn’t owe you or anybody else an explanation for his twitter posts.

Second, you can show a school “love” and it may not necessarily mean anything. Or maybe it does. But again, so what? He’s not committed.

Why don’t you give it a break? We get what you think. You’re the only one on here that seems almost unhealthily preoccupied with this kid, following his every little move.

yes, me bull****ing on a message board about where i think the kid is leaning after looking at his twitter for a minute equates to me obsessing about him... If i'm not a cheerleader on one thing, i must be a troll. I see more people are using Brocks logic lately

Don't speculate on a message board. Got it. I don't really know why I'm here now

Is there ANY way that we can slip Punci a valium for the next 3 months?

It's nothing personal, but let's just let the kid be a kid for now.

This is why I don't have Twitter. At all.

Advertisement

Don't speculate on a message board. Got it. I don't really know why I'm here now

This situation is different especially with rattlercane being a family member, pete being on top of the situation the whole way too.

Last edited:

This Situation situation is different especially with rattlercane being a family member, pete being on top of the situation the whole way too.

Brock your always hugging Pete's nuts so tight i don't get it.. he's been wrong before and he'll be wrong again.. every time someone posts an opinion or thought you throw in your classic trust Pete bs.. why do you have such a sheep mentality? I get that he's the top insider but most of us are capable of breaking down information and forming conclusions and speculation just as Pete does

This Situation situation is different especially with rattlercane being a family member, pete being on top of the situation the whole way too.

Brock your always hugging Pete's nuts so tight i don't get it.. he's been wrong before and he'll be wrong again.. every time someone posts an opinion or thought you throw in your classic trust Pete bs.. why do you have such a sheep mentality? I get that he's the top insider but most of us are capable of breaking down information and forming conclusions and speculation just as Pete does

Pete said the canes have led as has rattler for months, when Tyson went to clemson and not paradise camp and went to clemson camp near the end of July pete reported while he was on his visit there that you will here less about clemson in his recruitment... and what do you know tyson dropped them from his list right after that. Pete reported this is more of a Miami georgia battle than a Miami Bama battle too at least a week before any other reporter posted that news. So it’s fair to say pete has been on the pulse for sure....

You are a sheep to so stop hating, you keep coming back for more to see what Pete going to say we all do. If you don't like it delete your account, if you on Pete website we all follow him and listen to every word he say good or bad. I guess we all sheeps then.

Advertisement
Back