Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
I actually wasn’t crying. I guess you can’t pick up on sarcasm. Sorry, i’ll dumb it down for you. I obviously don’t Rique and Bogle are following Diaz to Temple. If you don’t see that, you have bigger problems than the cry babies posting on this site.

Let’s just agree to block each other. I’ll start first!

giphy.gif
Nope. Temple sucks. I’m here for the duration. Get used to it, I tolerate you.

Advertisement
What’s Ivins saying on 247. Who’s got the deets? @Cuban-Cane @Hoyacane1620
Basically only talked about Stevenson, summerall and Dixon for uncommitted guys. Says Stevenson will depend on Banda. For Dixon there’s no effect and he doesn’t expect Summerall to be affected as his relationship is with Patke and Simpson. Solomon is flipping probably. Brownlee is all over the place right now. Harvey, Smith, Couch, Blissett, and huff told him themselves they are solid.

Basically only talked about Stevenson, summerall and Dixon for uncommitted guys. Says Stevenson will depend on Banda. For Dixon there’s no effect and he doesn’t expect Summerall to be affected as his relationship is with Patke and Simpson. Solomon is flipping probably. Brownlee is all over the place right now. Harvey, Smith, Couch, Blissett, and huff told him themselves they are solid.

Give Banda a lil pay raise we have to land Rique

Advertisement
And goddam we need to get on the phone and lock in yarde and Gordon and then get on our knees and beg jahmar brown for forgiveness. Cause let me tell you guys right now shaq and Pinckney ain’t gonna stick around for their senior seasons to get coaches by a new DC

And goddam we need to get on the phone and lock in yarde and Gordon and then get on our knees and beg jahmar brown for forgiveness. Cause let me tell you guys right now shaq and Pinckney ain’t gonna stick around for their senior seasons to get coaches by a new DC

Sauces or quit porsting...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Word is Banda is likely to stay.

That man doesnt want to leave, especially not this time, he belongs at UM, although him and coach diaz are close, he has put to much energy into the guys he's recruited, but more importantly, he appreciates the type of players/personalities he gets to coach here, when he made the statement awhile back when he said something thee effect of "now im starting to see and understand Miami won all those championships, the mindset these guys have down here". Basically, you not going to be able to coach more confident players nowhere else.

That man doesnt want to leave, especially not this time, he belongs at UM, although him and coach diaz are close, he has put to much energy into the guys he's recruited, but more importantly, he appreciates the type of players/personalities he gets to coach here, when he made the statement awhile back when he said something thee effect of "now im starting to see and understand Miami won all those championships, the mindset these guys have down here". Basically, you not going to be able to coach more confident players nowhere else.
Bottomline is this..if Miami wants to keep him, promote him to DC. Manny is going to try and make him his DC at temple. Unless he is content with his current role working under someone he doesn’t know, which I doubt. Two things I know, I know he can coach, I know he is a tireless recruiter. Two thing I think, I think he knows this D and how to coach it well enough we’re therr is little to know drop off in performance. Coordinators are like revolving doors but once u find a culture and philosophy that works I believe u try to hold on to that

I remember Richt said on espn its about getting some "dudes"...well he better hire somebody like Raymond or a guy that can bring some "dudes" with him...this has to be a recruiting hire.....Raymond and Banda co DCs...keep basically the same scheme with minor changes in the secondary made by Raymond...
Bring in Corey Raymond as DC

Advertisement
Back