Tyrique Stevenson

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
Is most likely gone now. Despite the 7-5 season I was looking forward seeing Stevenson and Haselwood+Bogle all represent the U at the Army AA game. I really believed we had overcome Georgia especially for Stevenson and had a dream safety class with Rique and Gurvan. Instead in OUR LAST WEEK the one where all the major players were coming in for their official visit,'this happens.

Diaz is taking Banda and Patke and there goes our connection with TS. Today is the Lowest point by far of the CMR era. I am bummed out as I see no ending to our plight.

Advertisement
Is most likely gone now. Despite the 7-5 season I was looking forward seeing Stevenson and Haselwood+Bogle all represent the U at the Army AA game. I really believed we had overcome Georgia especially for Stevenson and had a dream safety class with Rique and Gurvan. Instead in OUR LAST WEEK the one where all the major players were coming in for their official visit,'this happens.

Diaz is taking Banda and Patke and there goes our connection with TS. Today is the Lowest point by far of the CMR era. I am bummed out as I see no ending to our plight.

Uh Oh, somebody jumping off the roof again, lol, ill say this again, coach richt knows what he is doing!

Advertisement

You came here like you know something concrete. Just a man in his emotions.

That just means Richt will be gone sooner.

Advertisement
You came here like you know something concrete. Just a man in his emotions.

I don't Know anything but Banda is the key as some have said. Diaz is taking Banda with him. I really wanted to see TS in a Canes jersey. Hopefully @Cribby can shed some light when he has information.

Whiny freaking baby. Shut up.

Advertisement
Lots of people making a lot of assumptions. Unless I missed it I haven’t seen Manny even made official yet. Why assume anyone is going too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back