Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I think UGA is being too obvious. Someone is going to turn them in.

You’re right. But nothing will happen if it’s just reported to the NCAA.

We need McMurphy (or someone else) to do more of the lords work and make a huge public spectacle of the bags being tossed around. Give the NCAA no choice.

Advertisement
What Miami needs to do is start droppin bags like da other schools do. Sheeeit, this a business yo.

You’re right. But nothing will happen if it’s just reported to the NCAA.

We need McMurphy (or someone else) to do more of the lords work and make a huge public spectacle of the bags being tossed around. Give the NCAA no choice.

It's coming when you make the other bag schools mad they start turning on each other.

I was going to leave this out, but now that u’ve opened up that can, @nycane You are absolutely right. Al chitting on the Wilson’s has had a detrimental affect. It even turned off our new DB coach off. I remember us, as fans, BEGGING for us to go after Quincy. I didn’t realize the ramifications at the time, but it was soon felt thereafter.

Golden caused so much damage, it wasn’t even funny. Part of the reason I wanted Butch was b/c of the freggin 30/30 and parents, former players all know what he did and believed he could remedy the damage faster simply b/c of the ESPN propaganda.

But I’m happy w Richt; but I’ll be honest, I knew we would have some struggles recruiting, particularly on def. Honestly, we’ve done a masterful job in identifying under the radar kids that are blowing up and we’re ahead of schedule.

We just gotta take care of biz this year. This is probably the most important season, to date, regarding the long term health of our program. We can snipe all these $EC & Small10 volutures.

We’re still going to lose guys can, but we’ll keep more elite talent home then bleed them out.
it gave UF a DB pipeline. Chad ripped this program to shreds and he has clout.

I wanted butch too. im happy with richt but Golden burned a ton of bridges in local high schools and we have been getting stomped out for over 15 years on the field in big games so it's not changing overnight. it will happen though.

Georgia paid $200,000 for Sony Michel. That was ~6 years ago and am sure the price increased markedly since then. I knew about Sony's payment, but some other poster on this Board said that they also provided jobs to his parents as well.

The "' Dawgs' " proximity to a National Championship last year will only spur greater donations to "the Foundation". A $500,000 signing bonus for a 5-star player would not surprise me, and I can 100% assure a signing bonus of at least $250,000 to Stevenson.

UM cannot pay recruits because 95% of their most devoted donors recoil in horror when someone discusses the football team. They want the "Duke of the Southeast" and that does not coincide with the football team.

I sat on Georgetown's Board of Governors for a year, and we NEVER paid recruits; however, the Trustees provided plenty of payments once the player arrived on campus.....

Advertisement

I wanted butch too. im happy with richt but Golden burned a ton of bridges in local high schools and we have been getting stomped out for over 15 years on the field in big games so it's not changing overnight. it will happen though.

The Golden excuse as it relates to this cycle is long gone. Richt posted 9 and 10-win seasons respectively since he's been back. This is Richt's 3rd year. Local schools know that Al Golden isn't at Miami anymore.

The Golden excuse as it relates to this cycle is long gone. Richt posted 9 and 10-win seasons respectively since he's been back. This is Richt's 3rd year. Local schools know that Al Golden isn't at Miami anymore.
Golden turned down players that are in the NFL, those players have clout in the so fla community, Golden spent years ******* up Miami, all that doesn't wash away in 3 years. Most of his "falling back on your training is gone" but that American Heritage bridge was bombed and it has cost us.

Golden turned down players that are in the NFL, those players have clout in the so fla community, Golden spent years ******* up Miami, all that doesn't wash away in 3 years. Most of his "falling back on your training is gone" but that American Heritage bridge was bombed and it has cost us.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Especially on the Heritage part considering that the HC there while Golden was the HC at Miami is now a position coach on the staff.

Not here to say anything about TS because others have already said what I'm thinking.

I will say that people should still wait and see on Kirby Smart. That's a fact. Dude shouldn't get credit for "going to the 'ship" with "MR's guys" in two years if he doesn't also get bagged on for going 7-5 the year after Richt left (following 9 and 10-win seasons in MR's last two years).

Dude has benefitted from a weak a$$ SEC East at the perfect time, and avoided Bama his last two years. He also had 30+ seniors on his team last season. Credit? Sure. But IMO it's not so clear that UGA is the next juggernaut some people are making them out to be.

All I know is I will laugh my *** outta my chair if South Carolina wins that division this year. Might even drive up to Gainesville and Athens and point and laugh at random people (and not explain myself) in person as well. I need the chaos. I need the weeping and gnashing off (snaggle)teeth. Anarchy!!!
ipad stuff 2421.GIF
ipad stuff 2419.GIF

Advertisement
Facts. Guy follows only two others this cycle: Nolan Smith and JD Bertrand.

Looking back a bit, his other follows include Justin Fields, D'Andre Swift, Zamir White, Cade Mays

I wonder if he happened to bump into TS and his family on one of TS’s 300 trips to Athens. Perhaps, that made it more affordable for a broke HS kid from a rough area to travel around like a rich socialite.

Never said he was a cane just said he was more interested than Campbell. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that
All he’s been more interested in than Groupie Campbell is hanging around his friends on UM’s campus. The guy went to a sorry *** ribbon cutting ceremony 700 miles away “on his own dime” instead of coming to Paradise.

The one thing I disagree with here well two thing, Tyrique is an elite safety prospect not CB. Hall is elite at Safety as well and Tyson is a CB. Tyrique the traitor is a way better prospect then Ivey or Blades at Safety and Hall. But Hall is elite no matter its just Tyrique is imposing and a shut down one side of the field type. Tyson is just an impact corner but he needs work still. Im just used to Miami getting these kids cause I was spoiled growing up watching Sean Taylors of the world and I myself am a defensive guy
D, as much of a fan I am of TS, I am interested to see the careers of both Hall and TS. To early to say who is better at this point. We assume base off measurable that one could be better than the other as you mentioned in another post with Campbell and Frierson, but there is no guarantee. Also, at this time last year Wiftong had Campbell CB to Miami instead of uga. Let's see the type of season we have, if we make the playoffs or even the NC game, our recruiting could change drastically even with bags (if that's the case) are in play. I am with you on growing up watching Sean Taylor's of the world and being a defensive guy.

All absolutely correct, but with all that said...

**** Chad Wilson. **** Quincy. And **** Marco. That entire bloodline is wack af.

Advertisement
Come on u really think if UGA lost there last three games Tyson wasnt going there? cmon man

They won better than us though. LOL

Despite Spermy Fart and Rick having pretty much the same records 2 years in Spermy is winning better. It’s all about winning at the right time.

D, as much of a fan I am of TS, I am interested to see the careers of both Hall and TS. To early to say who is better at this point. We assume base off measurable that one could be better than the other as you mentioned in another post with Campbell and Frierson, but there is no guarantee. Also, at this time last year Wiftong had Campbell CB to Miami instead of uga. Let's see the type of season we have, if we make the playoffs or even the NC game, our recruiting could change drastically even with bags (if that's the case) are in play. I am with you on growing up watching Sean Taylor's of the world and being a defensive guy.
Yea im going off intangibles that doesnt facture into injuries and heart. Anything can happen but right now it seems like a long shot with TS ever putting on for his city at the U. Maybe that can change but i doubt it but anythings possible

UGA loses twice this year. Book it.

(Not that it really matters, because the money will still be green no matter what, just saying)

Advertisement
dude we are rebuilding aftre 15 plus years of being just another program. choking in big games. being embarassed, etc. these young kids were born after brock berlin was our QB. seriously, its alot of ground to make up. One good year isnt enough.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Especially on the Heritage part considering that the HC there while Golden was the HC at Miami is now a position coach on the staff.

Ur my guy; so I’ll break it down like this:

when a program has been down for years, almost a decade 1/2, and u have back to back coaches who burned bridges within the community....then couple that with a god awful on field product, and add the fact our factory of pumping out 1st rounders came to scorching halt, and you have a recipe for “cautious optimism” when a new coach comes on board.

But; when this new coach also carries baggage as being a running joke within the coaching community of not winning the big one now leading this team that just went through a decade 1/2 of purgatory gives optimism, but THEN goes on a 4 and then 3 game losing streak, respectively, now created a negative perception.

But, we can change that!! Take care of business and stomp out LSU and have fun doing it. Win our division, play in the ACCCG, and even if we lose to Clemson, make it competitive! Win a nice bowl game.

TS is gone; been knew that. But this will go a long ways towards guys on the fence, like a Battle and future classes. No more eggs. No more losing streaks.

Last edited:
I'm going to respectfully disagree. Especially on the Heritage part considering that the HC there while Golden AND SHANNON was the HC at Miami is now a position coach on the staff.

Fixed it for you...As bad as Golden was he walked into Shannon's mess

Outside of the year of his hiring when all of Northwestern and BTW signed with UM to rep the hometown hero... Randy Shannon was the laziest recruiter in the history of UM, and burned every bridge in Sofla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back