Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Some of y’all aren’t emotionally stable enough to follow recruiting. Be acting like scorned b*tches who been cheated on in the past and can’t trust anyone lol. No matter how much y’all say, every recruitment ain’t the same period. No recruitment is going to be easy especially for an elite south Florida kid. When Ahmmon Richards decommitted and was being courted heavily by bama y’all would have been ready to give up on him too then right? Glad we kept recruiting Richards and landed him on signing day....

Last edited:
Advertisement

This kid will either be a Cane or go down as a troll just like some of the others. People can be mad at Campbell and Surtain for not coming, but neither of those kids posted stuff on social media about Miami like this kid has. They both handled their recruitment professionally if you ask me. Rique post a lot about Miami so we will see in the end.

That's just another georgia bag request, would be nice like another poster said to run up their bill and burn them.

Advertisement
If he comes I wanna see what a lot of you gonna say

They are going to say they knew it all along and the rest of us are goldenized or pussified for ever doubting it. They will delete their post where they berated everyone for hoping he might come and they were telling us how foolish we are. Then , their groupies will say “ y’all should have listened to this guy, he knows everything “ or some **** like that. Watch

They are going to say they knew it all along and the rest of us are goldenized or pussified for ever doubting it. They will delete their post where they berated everyone for hoping he might come and they were telling us how foolish we are. Then , their groupies will say “ y’all should have listened to this guy, he knows everything “ or some **** like that. Watch

If he comes, we are officially back.

Threads like this & the infamous Jerry Jeudy thread make me wish I got a real estate license.

I could 100% sell one of you mf's a beachfront property in Antarctica, no doubt in my mind.
After you’re done selling them beachfront property in Antarctica give them my number. I got some grazing land for cattle in downtown Manhattan.

Advertisement
This kid will either be a Cane or go down as a troll just like some of the others. People can be mad at Campbell and Surtain for not coming, but neither of those kids posted stuff on social media about Miami like this kid has. They both handled their recruitment professionally if you ask me. Rique post a lot about Miami so we will see in the end.
Facts that’s one thing I’ll give Campbell & Surtain, all professionalism no trolling, they kept silent as a mouse, the signs were there, even before NSD, they did not tweet about their experience or show any special interest aside from tweeting their campus location, I don’t even think Campbell posted his OV pictures on twitter, and I think Surtain simply RT’d his from his Mom who posted it on her account.

He would be a great addition to the class but to be “ back” we will need Neal and Wright IMO.
I thought being “back” meant winning championships. Football will be played at UM with or without them.... however I do want those guys on the team.

Advertisement

this kid isnt redshirting....yall aint go no bags?

say no more...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I thought being “back” meant winning championships. Football will be played at UM with or without them.... however I do want those guys on the team.

You are correct. I meant that having guys like that will get us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back