Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Everyone keeps bringing up this stellar DB **** OSU keeps producing in the draft. Has anyone actually looked at the players though? Since '08:
'08: N/A - no DB's drafted
'09: Malcolm Jenkins (Check), Donald Washington (2 years and out).
'10 Kurt Coleman (Check, solid career. Think he is currently on Saints).
'11 Chimdi Chekwa (bounced around a lot, not done stuff since '16), Jemalle Hines (2 years and out).
'12 Nate Ebner (6th round pick by pats, not doing much)
'13 N/A - no DB's drafted
'14 Bradley Roby (not sure he's still in the league, few years with Broncos), Christian Bryant (Browns practice squad '17 was last I saw).
'15 Doran Grant ( '17 spent on Bears Practice Sqaud)
'16 Eli Apple (High pick, headcase, looks to be a bust), Von Bell (Check)
'17 Lattimore (check, looks to be a good player), Hooker (same, he's a check for now), Conley (Jury is still out).

I mean are they really putting a big time product in the NFL or are people just listening to the talking heads too much?
2018 #4 overall pick Denzel ward too, last 3 years 5 dbs in the first round is pretty significant. Eli apple is obviously a bust but lattimore nfl defensive rookie of the year/all pro ball, malik hooked got hurt last year but was having a great rookie year in his first 7 games.

Advertisement
2018 #4 overall pick Denzel ward too, last 3 years 5 dbs in the first round is pretty significant. Eli apple is obviously a bust but lattimore nfl defensive rookie of the year/all pro ball, malik hooked got hurt last year but was having a great rookie year in his first 7 games.

Right. Ward is jury still out category, because who knows. I'm just saying, Is it like some huge holy crap look at waht they r doing up there? No it isn't.

You can't just say 1st round picks last 5 years and ignore the other 5 years too.

Right. Ward is jury still out category, because who knows. I'm just saying, Is it like some huge holy crap look at waht they r doing up there? No it isn't.

You can't just say 1st round picks last 5 years and ignore the other 5 years too.
I said Recently and no one is talking about 5 years I said the last 3years

Advertisement
Sell Richards on being corner back plus the longer the wait is the more he watches our success season and sees the hometown effect on his boys kick in

Disagree. He's starting opposite Jenkins currently and has legit cover skills. Premature to call him an obvious bust at this point.

Advertisement
297783FA-B9CA-4050-9C77-DF9AD1D41F77.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back