Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
This is a response from Mansell on the 247 board to a poster who asked him if Tyrique's visit photo post was significant in any way:

"Just the usual for the Tweet, but this weekend was significant for sure."

Either Tyrique is on Silent or whatever ground Georgia was lacking behind us, was made up this week

Advertisement
Even if we do, it’s irrelevant. CMR wants nothing to do with that ****. He’s going to do things the right way while taking all these teams down and winning a Ship within the next 3 years.

UGA should thank Richt. He let the boosters really accumulate their wealth while he was HC by not slinging bags and now Smart gets to open the money pit.

This is a response from Mansell on the 247 board to a poster who asked him if Tyrique's visit photo post was significant in any way:

"Just the usual for the Tweet, but this weekend was significant for sure."

That wasn’t even mansell who said that, it was kipp Adams. Remember they will frame anything how they want to just like they did of it being a recruiting win of him visiting them this weekend.

Just win and they will come. Beat LSU September 2nd and go into FSU undefeated and watch how the recruiting turns.

Just win and they will come. Beat LSU September 2nd and go into FSU undefeated and watch how the recruiting turns.

Winning is a bonus for sure but it’s all about if you have dogs on your recruiting staff or not. It’s that simple

Advertisement
Winning is a bonus for sure but it’s all about if you have dogs on your recruiting staff or not. It’s that simple

We have dogs too Hartley and Dugans among others. I live in Atlanta I work with some of UGA boosters they haven't won a championship in 40 years. They will pay anything to win. Also Georgia is putting out an unprecedented level of talent almost at the level of Florida with NO in state competition. Kids are bandwagon we start the season 8-0 and some of those kids will be trying to jump on this bandwagon. Watch!

Despite following Canes & Recruiting for years, I noticed during my short tenure on caneinsight, that the fanbase is split into 3 sides when it comes to a recruiting approach. 1 side is- win & they’ll come in, the other side is Money Talk$ (Bag$), and the last side is “have dogs on your recruiting staff”, I would want someone to start a thread so that each side can make their compelling argument but I’m sure that thread would burn down and become cancerous at some point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ber: 20088"]Either Tyrique is on Silent or whatever ground Georgia was lacking behind us, was made up this week[/QUOTE]
That wasn’t even mansell who said that, it was kipp Adams. Remember they will frame anything how they want to just like they did of it being a recruiting win of him visiting them this weekend.

You're right. Sorry Got my Georgia guys confused. All of them saying way too much today.

I want to think we are still in this but my gut says no. We will probably know for sure soon enough. I'd rather just get it out there sooner rather than later like someone else mentioned in this thread.

Would you trade Haselwood for Stevenson?
I thought about this and I want Haselwood on this team badly but if we reworded this to Payton + MAR + a guaranteed Stevenson, you couldn’t pay me to pass that up , but since Stevenson is not guaranteed sign me up for Haselwood all day.

How sick would it be if Tyrique committed to Miami tonight to take a shot at UGA’s success the past few hours?

Very

But that’s more than a dream
I would trade both of them for Wright and Neal or 2 five star DL. We are already loaded at WR plus Payton is a beast. Also, there are many good CB and safeties in south Florida. Championships will always be won in the trenches.
Papo you are cooking right herre. My sentiments exactly on the madness.

Advertisement
Make no mistake, if we lose Tyrique it would be a HUGE miss, and the 3rd year in a row we lose a top SoFla elite DB prospect

2017 - CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis, Edwards
2018 - Campbell, Jobe, Surtain
2019 - Stevenson, Battle, Dent
Been following recruiting since 2012 an outside of last year's class and Artie Burns an Tracy Howard we never get corners we covet we didn't want Bandy at first, remember bethel's big bro saying **** us for Texas Tech, he was borderline 4 star and 5'9 and was high an mighty so I never really expect us to land the top flight South Florida corners which is a shame considering south Florida is db breading grounds.

Advertisement
Stevenson is long gone he is a SEC boy was committed to UFag now all signs point to UBag.

Save yourself the stress and move on.

We will never recruit like the elites because we don’t pay like SEC but we can still win due to proximity of talent.

Guys like Garvin Rosseau Ivey Frierson and so on will allow us to be elite again.

Troll
There you go again, throwing the school you supposedly went to, under the bus.

That’s your go-to response? “Maybe Miami did some of it, too?”

Why don’t you just hang a big troll sign around you neck.

Excuse me?!?

Did you watch the U documentaries? Did you read the Shapiro allegations?

Are you really this naive to think that Miami was an innocent bystander and all these allegations were false?

I love Miami, I donate every year (even in the the real troll years - Donna Shalala!) But I also call a spade when it's a spade. Especially when I see things first hand, with my own eyses, unfiltered.

I'm going to go light on you, because you're approaching a road you do not want to go down brother with a battle you cannot win. Im warning you drop it now, let's keep secrets secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back