Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
My assumption of money greedy whores was not a shot at you, just more the vibe I get from the board. I think you're pretty stand up in your responses. So don't take that the wrong way.

Yes we're operating under the assumption that the bag game does exsist. I guess my point as being an alumni of Miami is that per capita our alumni is more productive on an economic scale than the average UGA grad.

I know plenty of kids that went onto be investment bankers in Manhattan with their Miami degree, making 10x income, as opossed to UGA grads going back to Tift county to be a farmer!

Sure - they beat us in number of grads. And at the end of the day, they might have a bigger athletic budget. But, I just think we gave enough to compete with that with the fact that we're in Miami and our alumni earn more. Also add on if we have the X factor that kids families might want them to stay home.
The thing is, a good amount if our alumni are from the northeast and from out of country compared with UGA, and many of ours go back home after leaving UM whereas I assume more of UGA stay closer to home after graduation and are more emotionally and therefore monetarily invested in their football program because they grew up watching them.
UGA has more than double UM's enrollment. Take the amount of students that graduate from UM's for a given year and then double it. Now, multiply that number by 5, 10, 20 ect (years) and you get a sense of how many more alumi they have to pull resources from than does UM.
The sheer difference in numbers alone more than make up for the difference in the quality of job the average UM attains after leaving vs one from UGA.
Then you factor in differences between where those students settle after graduation and their emotional attachment to program...

Advertisement
I think Haselwood is the much better prospect but WR is one of our strongest positions. DB is a much bigger need.
Exactly, our depth chart from the 2018 class is insane enough not to mention that we can possibly snatch up a 5* in Rosemy in the 2020 class, however on the defensive side of the ball. If it weren’t for Ivey, Blades, Frierson & Hall, we’d be starving & in serious poverty, I hope we get Haselwood tho, Kid has top 5 Draft potential

Make no mistake, if we lose Tyrique it would be a HUGE miss, and the 3rd year in a row we lose a top SoFla elite DB prospect

2017 - CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis, Edwards
2018 - Campbell, Jobe, Surtain
2019 - Stevenson, Battle, Dent

Advertisement
doesn't Miami have some Alum and boosters with yayo money who could drop serious bags for dis U?

Even if we do, it’s irrelevant. CMR wants nothing to do with that ****. He’s going to do things the right way while taking all these teams down and winning a Ship within the next 3 years.

Make no mistake, if we lose Tyrique it would be a HUGE miss, and the 3rd year in a row we lose a top SoFla elite DB prospect

Don't forget Byrd in 2016.

Unfortunately those days of kids going to a **** program that we'll stomp within a year are over smh bags getting bigger and hopping on bandwagons are in style

Advertisement
Wait and see how this plays out. All of those 5 star players someone is going to be the odd man out. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I’d wish these kids were just straight up with our staff. If TS is gone, just let the staff know so we can adjust.

I agreed with this but I also believe they know. No way they don't. The signs have been out there for awhile..

Advertisement
I agreed with this but I also believe they know. No way they don't. The signs have been out there for awhile..
They're not going to just read signs they need him to be straight up. Yes they'll put their energy somewhere else but if hes a silent have enough respect to tell the staff and then hopefully we can stop commenting on this **** by next week

Advertisement
Brand new on rims. It was tan. If you're actually in the know and was around the program back then, you know that's exact car he drove!
The Shapiro scandal was a totally different animal. If I’m not mistaken, weren’t the improper benefits applying to current team members and not recruits.

I have no inside info but until tonight I thought we had a shot at Stevenson. After seeing the commits tonight just got that feeling his going to Ga.

We can’t compete with that type or Bag game. We need to get a few 5 or high 4 star studs but and recruit under appreciated dogs from Florida

This is a response from Mansell on the 247 board to a poster who asked him if Tyrique's visit photo post was significant in any way:

"Just the usual for the Tweet, but this weekend was significant for sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back