Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Got CB’d to UGA by Bud Elliott. Not looking great guys. Fortunately, we’ll have a nice DB class regardless.
giphy.gif

It's simply unacceptable that we miss on our top DB target 2 years in a row now to UGA.

Rusty Mansell is the one you don’t want to see a CB from. Extremely plugged in to Uga.

FWIW, Don't like Mansell's comments today on the Georgia 247 board. Lot's of innuendo. Basically implying Tyrique may have committed to them. Their board has lots of chatter about as many as 5 silents that will come out over time. And then there's all the posting of pics by Stevenson himself today with the googly eyes and question mark emojiis by Justin Fields and Divaad Wilson.

Advertisement
Well if he goes he goes, everyone in South Fl including Tyrique has said how well Miami has recruited him. If they’ve done a great job then they’ve done a great job. If he goes to Georgia we all know why and it is what it is.

Lol look what Tyrique RT’d

Attachments

• 03B33DFF-3D13-4E81-BC2A-FD7D136EA8F0.png
    03B33DFF-3D13-4E81-BC2A-FD7D136EA8F0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
Advertisement
The writing was on the wall the second he decided to not come to Paradise.

We gotta proceed as if he ain't coming. Coley's grabbing whoever he wants out of S. Fla.

We also have to remember that this kid was committed to UF a year ago.

My attitude is we gotta make these guys regret passing us up. We're still collecting enough talent to make a CFP run every season. It's about time we started delivering on the promise.

Got CB’d to UGA by Bud Elliott. Not looking great guys. Fortunately, we’ll have a nice DB class regardless.
You are annoying as f**k, always commenting something negative. This is the same Bud Elliot a few days ago you commented saying he was going to fsu instead of uga lol. Bud Elliot is a joke

FWIW, Don't like Mansell's comments today on the Georgia 247 board. Lot's of innuendo. Basically implying Tyrique may have committed to them. Their board has lots of chatter about as many as 5 silents that will come out over time. And then there's all the posting of pics by Stevenson himself today with the googly eyes and question mark emojiis by Justin Fields and Divaad Wilson.
I dont See those comments about mansell, and I like I said before the “insiders” you are assuming is just a fan who don’t have connections like that.

Advertisement
F*** it, I say they take one of ours we take one of theirs, and if that happens to be the #1 WR in the Nation and their #2 recruit overall, then it is what it is, now I’m hoping Richt & Dugans do some kind of Fusion Dance & go full steam ahead with this Flip

Advertisement
Well.........bye

Hard to overcome the $ game

Exactly. If that’s coaches had done something to ***** this up, I’d be upset. Can’t blame a kid for changing the direction of he and his family’s future.

Anyone with half a brain knows TS is going to UGA. Even Adams told us they were leading.

Staff should keep the full press on but don’t expect anything here.

F*** it, I say they take one of ours we take one of theirs, and if that happens to be the #1 WR in the Nation and their #2 recruit overall, then it is what it is, now I’m hoping Richt & Dugans do some kind of Fusion Dance & go full steam ahead with this Flip
Naw, we need an elite DB way more than another elite WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back