Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
The good thing is that when Stampini put in that CB there wasn’t a run of CB’s for TS to UGA

Advertisement
I only care about crystal ball predictions if they come right before the kids commitment date. Wake me when it’s November and there’s only a month left until he’s about to sign then I’ll start worrying. **** we done had **** near every top south Florida DB crystal ball painted orange & green in past July’s..... and ol post stamp don’t know **** anyways f him

It is best for your health and blood pressure to write this kid off to Georgia. When there is this much smoke it normally does not end well for Miami.

If he shows up to Paradise Camp then we have a small shot, but if he goes to Georgia then move on.

Georgia's was obscene. Our CEO contributed over $100,000 per annum alone. He had his own private airplane....... The Head of Tax contributed up to $25,000. Her and her husband have not missed a 'Dawg game in 20 years and have been going to games for 45+.

Georgia Tech graduates hate the 'Dawgs and there are a multitude of obscenely wealthy YellowJackets that would never donate. The new Atlanta elite is not nearly as affiliated with the 'Dawgs as before, so when this generation dies out they will have to rely on their most recent graduates, whom are mainly truck drivers, WalMart cashiers and 9-to-5ers....

Since you got all this intel...why don't you pull a @Drewny1 and run that to the NCAA and IRS! lol. Just f'n w/ you Drew.

Advertisement
https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/ranking-criteria-and-weights

You should take a quick glance at the criteria for the US News rankings. I just did and was amazed the rankings have any credibility at all in the "real" world.

Here is a quick example:
The two largest components of the rankings are reputation and graduation/retention rates, each accounting for 22.5% of the total score. The reputation score is based on peer and high school counselor surveys. (BTW, in 2017, only 7% of the high school counselors responded to the survey.) Peers are "presidents, provosts and deans of admissions, or officials in equivalent positions, at institutions in the school's ranking category." (In 2017, 40% responded to the survey.)

O%, I repeat, ZERO PERCENT, of a school's ranking takes into consideration employers in the private or public sector aside from the academic institutions themselves! Aside from the top 15-20 schools, how does any of it carry any weight?? This is just one example of many flaws you can find in their criteria if you just skim through the provided link.

Without totally relinquishing my anonymity on this board, I can tell you that I am involved in recruiting and based on our experience with candidates, for my line of work at least, we would look more favorably upon the Miami graduate than the UF graduate. I say this as an alumnus of both UM and UF.
Best Colleges in Florida | PayScale

Multiple problems with this PayScale data:

1. PayScale data usually excludes alumni of universities who go on to grad school at a different institution. When they do include this additional data, who gets the credit? The undergrad institution or the grad school?
2. They don't provide sample sizes for individual schools. This can be extremely misleading.
3. The data only applies to people that have filled out their survey online. You can only compare yourself to that limited sample size, mostly consisting of people actively looking for a job.
4. Most successful people aren't online filling out this payscale survey.

It is best for your health and blood pressure to write this kid off to Georgia. When there is this much smoke it normally does not end well for Miami.

If he shows up to Paradise Camp then we have a small shot, but if he goes to Georgia then move on.

I’d put UM in the lead if he goes to Paradise.

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan
Brian hightower
Artur sitkowski(we dropped)
Gilbert Frierson
Jarren Williams
All didn’t go to paradise last year.

Y’all got to chill and let it play out

Lol. They gotta be in cahoots, then.

My accountant worked there for 25+ years. He is from Miami and gave me some numbers to call.

I have been writing and calling them about the 'Dawgs', 'Bama and the Razorbacks' foundations for years. I call the Atlanta office!

Brevin Jordan
Brian hightower
Artur sitkowski(we dropped)
Gilbert Frierson
Jarren Williams
All didn’t go to paradise last year.

Y’all got to chill and let it play out

Frierson is the perfect example. He was so into UGA at one point, things weren't looking good. I'm still a combo of, amazed, impressed, relieved and pumped that he ended up signing. He was far more open about his interest in them than Campbell was. Publicly anyway. Cant remember where he went instead of paradise. Surely it wasn't UGA was it?

Advertisement
Frierson is the perfect example. He was so into UGA at one point, things weren't looking good. I'm still a combo of, amazed, impressed, relieved and pumped that he ended up signing. He was far more open about his interest in them than Campbell was. Publicly anyway. Cant remember where he went instead of paradise. Surely it wasn't UGA was it?

I think Frierson went to uf and Campbell went to clemson that wekekend

We havent been keeping it to a minimum imo....we losing big impact year one guys too many. If we miss one or two im ok but when its the same position how can u build depth? I dont think we can be elite without doing this. We won ten games and people for years would say it was about wins and losses and we still lost tc and other on nsd. The smart fans knew it wasnt about wins and losses. What would our early 2000 teams look like withput the great ST or DJ or Rolle.....those guys would most likely not be canes in todays age with bags houses and promises of family. The fan base doesnt just want a winner.....its wants to dominate the landscape and put out the best players the nfl has ever seen. Get those sfla studs and we will get back to that. I think we will have a great team this year and probably fall short again. The battle starts on the ground in sfla.....win that and u win saturdays.

I agree with you. We have not been keeping it to a minimum.

Only way we have a shot at minimizing the bag effect and attracting the SFL divas again is by competing for 'ships and pumping out 1st rounders annually. Gotta take another step forward this year -- get back to the ACCCG and give Clemson ****, and get some guys drafted 1st/2nd rounds.

Only way we make the divas really think about that bag.

After reading more of this than I care to admit it’s clear to me that many of you know jack **** and are simply spewing bull****.

I’m all for spirited discussion but this is laughable.

Advertisement
Jerry Jones should be our bag man. The U has indirectly done a lot for the Cowboys and his pocket.

is he going to fsu this weekend?

if so, that newberg report about stevenson being more of a fsu/georgia battle and miami and uf not really being in the mix might be true. smh

1) What makes you ask if he's going to FSU this weekend? I've heard literally nothing of that

2) I never heard about this newberg report you're referencing. Can you provide some more info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back