Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
The odd Miami grad that makes it into Goldman, Disney or McKinsey does not constitute consistency (like I would consider an Ivy or a host of Northeastern schools and elite nationally recognized institutions); it’s more of a coin flip or straw draw - or possibly that errant Miami alum asserting their privilege. But based upon the facts of USNWR, Florida is the better school and it has a few graduate/professional programs that are considered better, and in some cases, demonstrably so.

Also, unless you’re hiring Miami undergrads in the place of UF grads then I’m not sure what purpose that statement serves. i Would think the PhD would be the better hire, especially from a more recognized engineering program, regardless of what an undergrad brought to the table. And, shouldn’t the issue be when a 4.0 UF Engineering student and a 4.0 Miami Engineering student apply for a job, all other things being equal, which student is preferred?

Size of school...Michigan is far bigger than Miami and is also a better school. Yes, I get the smaller class size thing, but better is better. I also saw a figure that the ROI for a UF grad is higher than a UM grad. Not putting a ton of credence in that, just acknowledging that I saw it once.

Anyway, the point is that many of these schools are good and getting better and it’s silly to knock some of these schools when all of them have some extremely bright individual students who can go anywhere and excel in any environment.
Bruh come on lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a fūcking *****.

Writes a book defending that shlthole redneck diploma mill in hogtown.

This site is infested with ****, FSU, Alabama, and just general SEC slurpers.

Tetratard is the den mommy of the **** and SEC slurpers.

Write another fūcking book defending UF’s honor, you reptile ******* guzzler.

CB to UGA for Tyrique... Oof

This is how it starts

But it was also from Stampini so who knows

Trolls love to sound all gung ho while sprinkling in subtle pro sec **** out there mouths knowing recruits come on here. then they get all metro sensitive when you call them out.

Advertisement
I agree with everything tetra said however this site and members are not fond of objectivity.

its sad but true

its like the people who live near me who love mopar and swear its made im America even though its made in mexico they just wont or cant accept the object truth

CB to UGA for Tyrique... Oof

This is how it starts

But it was also from Stampini so who knows
He’s put 3 crystal balls in for a couple schools
Richards to miami
Burrell to Florida
Stevenson to Georgia

Is this dude serious? Miami and Florida and consistently ranked next to each other, and it's usually Miami that is ranked higher on average. The one year they're ranked with the group ONE spot ahead of ours and all of a sudden UF is a better school? Anyone with any common sense would go to Miami over Florida if they cost the same (which is the only reason people go to Florida).

Lets be honest some kids dont care about anything but football and its nostly the eliteones. They r there to play football and build there brand

Advertisement
He’s put 3 crystal balls in for a couple schools
Richards to miami
Burrell to Florida
Stevenson to Georgia
It has begun........bruh we probably will be second for TS. Thats how I feel right now.

Lets be honest some kids dont care about anything but football and its nostly the eliteones. They r there to play football and build there brand
Yeah if I’m a top recruit and know I’m going places I’m looking for 1) The best teams to play for 2) good weather. I wouldn’t care about academics

It has begun........bruh we probably will be second for TS. Thats how I feel right now.
You always feel like that regardless , it is stampini who guess like said on another crystal ball pick he put in today. He admitted that he doesn’t have concrete info of another prospect locked into Tennessee but “thinks” uf could win it out so he put in a crystal ball to uf .That’s how this works.

Advertisement
You always feel like that regardless , it is stampini who trolls but we will see
If I had to say today who leads for Tyrique based on what I’ve read and saw I’d say Miami but not by much and that can easily change so I can see why Luke put in that CB

Still feel good about Stevenson. Kid loves Miami but bags will be bags so who knows. Hope a mediocre season for UGA will get these kids to stop riding their ****

You always feel like that regardless , it is stampini who guess like said on another crystal ball pick he put in today. He admitted that he doesn’t have concrete info of another prospect locked into Tennessee but “thinks” uf could win it out so he put in a crystal ball to uf .That’s how this works.

Yea I do feel like that regardless u right until we close with NSD guys (the real NSD vs bama UGA etc) When we do then on those days I will feel more comfortable. Clean up SFLA no excuses or find people who can because the way back to where we want the U is through sfla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back