Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Shut up OCCC ****! Haha! Let the prayer get off my lips man, sheesh!!!

Sorry. Pray on. All things are possible. Don’t let me discourage.

Remember this - Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death.... in this case death penalty. One day, maybe, some SEC honk is going to ***** up. Don’t hold your breath, but we can hope.

Advertisement
Bags or no bags, it's absolutely unacceptable that this program whiffs on its top DB 4 cycles in a row now! Rumph, CMR, Julio Frenk, Santa Claus... someone needs to step up and say enough is enough, we're getting this kid.

Think you are the one to do it caneballer, with your 100% accurate posts and obvious knowledge, “you the man”

Advertisement
Judas was committed for 2 years. He said he was 1000%. He posted a bunch of pro um and even spit on Sean Taylor’s name.
All the while or own insider had to come on here and keep us calm and saying he was 100 cane.
Why did ariz have to come on the podcast and on here to do that?
Because Judas was seen all over Miami wearing Bama gear all the **** time. He was posting pics of him and X Williams face timing while both wearing Bama gear. He also kept shouting out Bama croots and players and coaches.
Brock wants us to chill despite our own chef Adams saying TS is a uga lean.
Most of these top rated kids wait to commit. The Dukes and Lorenzos are rare so I’m not surprised that neither Neal or Stevenson have not committed.
But it is concerning from a shear leadership standpoint that non of them have.
Ladson is out there trying to get everyone and they’re momma up to ride that slide in the middle of nowhere.
Battle wants to play for fake heart attack dude and let’s hope he doesn’t hang out with all the dudes out there just waiting to catch a charge.
But no sofla blue chipper wants to commit and become the class shot caller and that’s the real head scratcher and why people are skeptical including me.
Jobe ain’t Stevenson. But if recruiting has taught us anything is that until that ink is dry nothing means a **** thing. Not visits, commitments, relationships or even bags. Not even a commitment video.
But for the few years that I’ve been following this rollercoaster all I can say is that if you start felling like the side piece then you probably are. So while Stevenson going to Uga instead of paradise may not mean he ain’t coming. It sure as ****
makes me feel like a side piece.

There hasn't been any news that says he is going to UGA tho, ppl took a 3 day visit and are now convinced TS is uga bound YET he was at Miami nights the next day. Wasnt it initially suppose to be a 4 day visit? Couldnt we spin it to say that he left uga early so he could be at Miamis event so he wouldn't miss it? As of now, TS is ours imo. The fact he is an EE and signing in the early signing period, I like our chances. We will see tho... I think Brock issue is most ppl are acting as if it's set in stone that he is uga bound which is simply not the case.... at this point in the process
and people take he visited to Um like hes going to UM, let us form our opinions on a message board thats what we here for. Some people remember the last 2 years and are not getting caught with the banana in the tail pipe.

Advertisement
Hey guys, just had a novel thought.

Does this remind anyone else of Tyson Campbell’s recruitment?
It’s different imo, seems more effusive about Miami in his interviews, relationship with Banda, the players and he visits Miami more often than any recruit in recent memory. It’s not a done deal with Stevenson by any means but Miami is battling and it’s a long way to go.

Last edited:
Everything is working out for Canes and the 2018 team will be extremely successful. The elite players have been offered and they will make their decisions. I like Rumph approach by not chasing a recruit who is looking for the best “business” decision. The top elite players can go to FIU FAMU and FAU and still be drafted in the first round. Georgia Bama OSU have recruited the top talent over past 3-5 years and reason the perception is they are developing and putting players in NFL. Saban is a good manager of top level resources paid by the Bama boosters and alumni. How would saban do at an university like Stanford who will not compromise education standards?

Advertisement
and people take he visited to Um like hes going to UM, let us form our opinions on a message board thats what we here for. Some people remember the last 2 years and are not getting caught with the banana in the tail pipe.
Who said you couldnt form your opinion? Where in my response to you said that?

I’ll take it a step further. If he attends paradise which I believe he will, and doesn’t commit to us by the early fall, be prepared for the signing day disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back