Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
TC was never on campus. Didn’t he skip Paradise to go to FIU where Bama was or something like that?

I don’t think we’re beating the bags of UGA for this one. Bama is going to make their normal late season push here as well. Wouldn’t surprise me to finish 3rd...but hopefully Stevenson can be that dude and change the trend.

I said it once. I’ll say it again. For any of you with hope this feels a lot like the Tyson Campbell situation. I hope we get him but once again this is exactly how it went with Tyson Campbell. Constantly on campus. Constantly visiting Out of the blue. All of his friends on campus. He loves Miami. But no commitment.

You continue to showcase why you’re one of the dumbest posters on this site.

TC was never on campus. Didn’t he skip Paradise to go to FIU where Bama was or something like that?

I don’t think we’re beating the bags of UGA for this one. Bama is going to make their normal late season push here as well. Wouldn’t surprise me to finish 3rd...but hopefully Stevenson can be that dude and change the trend.
Skipped paradise to go to clemson camp.
On the camp you are talking about he had to take a sat in the morning while his school did a 7 on 7 at Miami and then he went to the fiu camp after to meet with osu and bama

this is why being on campus dont mean anything it can go either way, we wont find out till we find out. I get why people arent confident and I get why some are.

Advertisement
All being equal (or not) I rather have local players come to campus, get acclimated, make friends, feel at home and feel pride for the U. As a strategy the coaches should try to get as many of the local kids to bond with the existing players and feel at home. Being in a recruiting hotbed is an advance for us, lets abuse our proximity to these recruits and get them to campus or UM events (games, etc) as much as possible. As of matter of fact I think this coaching staff has done a great job in getting these local kids to be on campus, BUT I think they need to double it up!

All being equal (or not) I rather have local players come to campus, get acclimated, make friends, feel at home and feel pride for the U. As a strategy the coaches should try to get as many of the local kids to bond with the existing players and feel at home. Being in a recruiting hotbed is an advance for us, lets abuse our proximity to these recruits and get them to campus or UM events (games, etc) as much as possible. As of matter of fact I think this coaching staff has done a great job in getting these local kids to be on campus, BUT I think they need to double it up!
I agree here with u and I think kids want to come to the U when they visit alot but in the end money talks man, sometimes i imagine what would of been the bidding price for Sean Taylor.

The kid is playing this perfectly.
Probably has pocketed big cash already just from visits.
Playing it close to the vest as baga and UGA have a bidding war.
Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with close to a million. Hard to say no to.
Absolutly no chance he plays here.

Advertisement
Trust me has not pocketed close to a million, not even 2k, u guys are using the bag excuse just in case we signs somewhere else. Alabama is already on top of the c.f. world, their boosters, middlemen, coaches, runners, agents are not risking a bunch of issues over ts.

Trust me has not pocketed close to a million, not even 2k, u guys are using the bag excuse just in case we signs somewhere else. Alabama is already on top of the c.f. world, their boosters, middlemen, coaches, runners, agents are not risking a bunch of issues over ts.
Reading comprehension? Nobody said he already pocketed a million from visits. When it is all said and done , after he signs, it will be close to a million. Cars, jobs, housing and cash. How do you breathe with your head buried in sand?

this is why being on campus dont mean anything it can go either way, we wont find out till we find out. I get why people arent confident and I get why some are.

Following the visits is Recruiting 101. Even if Stevenson doesn’t come, he’s the exception, not the rule. 7/10, visits are a reflection of where a kid is leaning. Calm your **** and see what happens.

Last edited:
Advertisement

TIFWIW... but my SEC friends always ROTLFAO when I tell them Miami fans accuse SEC schools of being dirty in recruiting. When you consider all the dirty laundry aired out about our program with the Pell grant scandal, Nevin Shapiro, and the U documentaries - I kind of see where they are coming from. I mean in their eyes, we're the ones who invented the bagman! So they have a hard time rationalizing us being critical of any other program being dirty.

I said it once. I’ll say it again. For any of you with hope this feels a lot like the Tyson Campbell situation. I hope we get him but once again this is exactly how it went with Tyson Campbell. Constantly on campus. Constantly visiting Out of the blue. All of his friends on campus. He loves Miami. But no commitment.
TC was not constantly on campus. STOP lying with that narrative.. lmao Yall something else.

TIFWIW... but my SEC friends always ROTLFAO when I tell them Miami fans accuse SEC schools of being dirty in recruiting. When you consider all the dirty laundry aired out about our program with the Pell grant scandal, Nevin Shapiro, and the U documentaries - I kind of see where they are coming from. I mean in their eyes, we're the ones who invented the bagman! So they have a hard time rationalizing us being critical of any other program being dirty.

Your friends are morons and are in total denial. Miami invented the bag game? Please! Shapiro was one criminal booster who paid for lap dances, parties, abortions and dinner. Shapiro even said he couldn’t compete with SEC money. How convenient they ignore that.

Advertisement
Your friends are morons and are in total denial. Miami invented the bag game? Please! Shapiro was one criminal booster who paid for lap dances, parties, abortions and dinner. Shapiro even said he couldn’t compete with SEC money. How convenient they ignore that.

They don't know the specifics about Shapiro. Just like you don't know the specifics about other schools, because you're not a fan there. All they know is the overarching public perception that Miami was a dirty school due to not just Shapiro, but some of the other issues I mentioned above as well.

Our players got in trouble for free cokes and being on a boat. The last 2 weeks bama opens a nutrition bar (free)and gets stranded on a boat with his whole team.

They don't know the specifics about Shapiro. Just like you don't know the specifics about other schools, because you're not a fan there. All they know is the overarching public perception that Miami was a dirty school due to not just Shapiro, but some of the other issues I mentioned above as well.

Never in the history of College Football have we seen the level of cheating we are seeing with the SEC the last 15 years, especially with Alabama, and now Georgia as of late. LSU was absurd at one point. That’s why I don’t respect them. Look at what Ole Miss was doing and they sucked. It’s not rocket science to see there is a huge problem with College Football, especially in the South.

Tell them to look up SMU scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back