Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
This is from a Bama board last night -

Stevenson and his HS coach came for the Fiday cookout event and stayed through Satrday evening. It was his first return trip to UA this year. He got quality time with commits and players, including Jerry Jeudy and Xavier Williams from south FL, and with his main recruiters Pannunzio and Scott, as well as Saban.

Stevenson said Saban gave him one of the best grades he's ever given a HS CB. “Bama’s always been a top choice for me because of the school, the coaches and what they do at my position. They're one of the teams coming at me hardest." Does Bama have a good chance to land another top player from south FL? “Yes sir.”

There is further discussion about some kind of "insider" info- there is one poster who seems to be connected and everyone respects - that he may be one of three kids that commits to them soon, maybe this week, even though he has said he was waiting until into his season. This is based on someone's intel from coaches conversations and recruits tweets. Take that fwiw. There is another kid they are actively after at CB - Jeffrey Carter- that may commit first and they would take that commitment rather than risk waiting and getting neither. No matter what, it seems like they are going after TS hard. Going to give UGA a run for their $$ probably. this could get real interesting if he lets it play out all season.

The REAL BALLERS work the other teams for $ and sign with the school they want, let’s hope that’s Miami.

Advertisement
The REAL BALLERS work the other teams for $ and sign with the school they want, let’s hope that’s Miami.

That's the hope with Stevenson. He's clearly fully enjoying the process and telling all these schools the right things to keep them on the hook. Just gotta hope he's one that's trying to get as much in advance as possible, then proceeding to do what he really wants to do. If so, we gotta hope that what he really wants to do is come to Miami.

@canefan will proceed to tell us there's a 0% chance of that happening, though.

This is from a Bama board last night -

Stevenson and his HS coach

So Sed took this lil ***** to Bama to see Saban?Smfh these ****** always come back to sfl when there football careers are over, but they never make sure the kids they coach understand there's no place like home. Really wish these ****** could be forced to stay in East Lansing, Tuscaloosa, Tally, Athens, Turdville, etc.

So Sed took this lil ***** to Bama to see Saban?Smfh these ****** always come back to sfl when there football careers are over, but they never make sure the kids they coach understand there's no place like home. Really wish these ****** could be forced to stay in East Lansing, Tuscaloosa, Tally, Athens, Turdville, etc.

Yes, he did. With his two sons. They are in Tyrique's pics

Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Stevenson super close with Cooley, Ivey ect? Hopefully that plays a role

its his coach, plenty of coaches take their kids to different schools all over

[
The West Coast beach house is straight truth. It's in Sanibel.

Unless he has two of them the beach house on the West Coast of Florida is in Boca Grande Florida. Saban has a house there as well. By water Boca Grand and Sanibel are about 30 minutes away from one another.

its his coach, plenty of coaches take their kids to different schools all over

How many coaches are taking individual OOS kids on trips to Miami. Not a group of kids, or a 7 on 7 team. An individual kid on a trip to Miami. That's that **** you mainly see with sfl coaches doing. People can say Sed don't steer kids anywhere but the fact that Saban will always have Sed ear and will be able to at least get a face to face with a kid he wants that Sed coaches is BS that you won't see in other parts of the country. Let Bama do like UGA has to do and go through the back channels to get Stevenson up there.

Advertisement
[

Unless he has two of them the beach house on the West Coast of Florida is in Boca Grande Florida. Saban has a house there as well. By water Boca Grand and Sanibel are about 30 minutes away from one another.

Great fishing in that area.

How many coaches are taking individual OOS kids on trips to Miami. Not a group of kids, or a 7 on 7 team. An individual kid on a trip to Miami. That's that **** you mainly see with sfl coaches doing. People can say Sed don't steer kids anywhere but the fact that Saban will always have Sed ear and will be able to at least get a face to face with a kid he wants that Sed coaches is BS that you won't see in other parts of the country. Let Bama do like UGA has to do and go through the back channels to get Stevenson up there.
More often than you think

Advertisement
Yessir. It's the best. I've taken charters down there for Tarpon....best days ever!!!!

Did you get the tarpon to the boat? The problem isn't getting the fish on the line...it's getting it to the boat, off the hook, and taking a picture before the bull and hammerheads get em!

Did you get the tarpon to the boat? The problem isn't getting the fish on the line...it's getting it to the boat, off the hook, and taking a picture before the bull and hammerheads get em!

LOLO...That's pretty much the gist of it...we were able to get a few to the boat for pictures.

Advertisement
LOLO...That's pretty much the gist of it...we were able to get a few to the boat for pictures.
You'll have to come down one time and we'll go out fishing. I don't go into the gulf too much, but we can try and hammer some snook, reds, and trout all day long. I've never really tarpon fished, but i feel like i've got to step my game up and make that happen

Preach. Unfortunately, the ***** down here welcome them back with open arms and facilitate their bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back