Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
They might not be making millions, but there are levels to the Bag game. The whales and their families get set up **** close to a million in cash and prizes between bags and jobs and housing and cars.

Advertisement
They might not be making millions, but there are levels to the Bag game. The whales and their families get set up **** close to a million in cash and prizes between bags and jobs and housing and cars.
FACTS

This also makes me wonder if we can win big in todays game, can we compete **** yea (last year) but can we be elite yearly. I hope to see those steps this season

FACTS

This also makes me wonder if we can win big in todays game, can we compete **** yea (last year) but can we be elite yearly. I hope to see those steps this season

I think we can, because eventually these schools are gonna get lazy and offer the big bags to the wrong kids. Those kids won't be as good as their star/bag hype suggests, schools start dropping a game or three every year, coaches start second-guessing evals, and all-of-a-suddenly the bag game ain't what it used to be. It's already starting to happen, IMO.

We beat the bag game by being correct on our evals of kids more often than not, especially in that deep pool in our backyard. That can at least get us to the playoffs IMO (**** it almost happened last year with GLARING holes in our roster and wafer-thin depth!) If we can get to the playoffs, we have a puncher's chance every time to win it all, no matter how many bags have been dropped.

I think we can, because eventually these schools are gonna get lazy and offer the big bags to the wrong kids. Those kids won't be as good as their star/bag hype suggests, schools start dropping a game or three every year, coaches start second-guessing evals, and all-of-a-suddenly the bag game ain't what it used to be. It's already starting to happen, IMO.

We beat the bag game by being correct on our evals of kids more often than not, especially in that deep pool in our backyard. That can at least get us to the playoffs IMO (**** it almost happened last year with GLARING holes in our roster and wafer-thin depth!) If we can get to the playoffs, we have a puncher's chance every time to win it all, no matter how many bags have been dropped.

Made harder when the size and quality of support staff at some of these programs continues to grow exponentially.

Made harder when the size and quality of support staff at some of these programs continues to grow exponentially.

Agreed, but never underestimate the ability for people (especially successful people) to get lazy. =P Sometime soon, the on-field results for these schools isn't going to match the $$ being spent. Look at UGA - if they don't make the playoffs every year with that budget/blueprint (and they won't), what exactly are the bags for?

Advertisement
This is

This is a great post, interesting as **** and I can see where u comin from.

I have connections to Clemson football I was told by Clemson connection that Sammy watkins got 600K to sign with clemson.

Remember during his recruitment he wouldn’t even listen to Miami and Florida last few months of recruitment. He wouldn’t even answer their calls.

Meanwhile Clemson was 6-7 in dabos 2nd season, coming off an embarrassing meinke car bowl loss to USF where he fires his OC after the game. The program was a mess, their was no WRU yet, and Dabo was completely unproven where some people thought he has one more year to turn it around.

Meanwhile during this mess Sammy was locked up for nearly a year?

Other thing is Dabo and Jeff Scott have a beach house on west coast of Florida that has been rumored to have been used by recruits in Florida and their families.

Also Tahj Boyd signed with Clemson, and his father and mother moves to the upstate of SC during the middle of the recession where people were losing jobs everyday, school systems were cutting budgets and jobs, hiring freezes all over. He gets job at plant in greenwood Sc making 70K per year which is good money for Greenwood, SC.

I have connections to Clemson football I was told by Clemson connection that Sammy watkins got 600K to sign with clemson.

Remember during his recruitment he wouldn’t even listen to Miami and Florida last few months of recruitment. He wouldn’t even answer their calls.

Meanwhile Clemson was 6-7 in dabos 2nd season, coming off an embarrassing meinke car bowl loss to USF where he fires his OC after the game. The program was a mess, their was no WRU yet, and Dabo was completely unproven where some people thought he has one more year to turn it around.

Other thing is Dabo and Jeff Scott have a beach house on west coast of Florida that has been rumored to have been used by recruits in Florida and their families.

Also Tahj Boyd signed with Clemson, and his father and mother moves to the upstate of SC during the middle of the recession where people were losing jobs everyday, school systems were cutting budgets and jobs, hiring freezes all over. He gets job at plant in greenwood Sc making 70K per year which is good money for Greenwood, SC.

You got some great and truthful info that even I know about. Clemson imho is the biggest bag men in today's cfb.

Tony Steward = PAID
CJ Spiller = PAID

Before they won anything, they always seemed to get one huge 5 star big name recruit from the state of Florida that didn't make any sense.

They have boosters in and around the Central Florida with car dealerships.

I have been posting regularly about Georgia's foundation for a few years now on "CanesInsight". I almost mentioned that UGA paid $200,000 to Michel and his family in order to entice him to Athens.

Amusingly enough, the Treasurer of my former employer calls me last week and asks: "if I have been posting about these events." I responded: "I have been posting about this fairly regularly on a Board about the Miami Hurricanes." He then threatened me by saying, "it could lead to a lawsuit."

Good luck with that!!!! You are going to put me on the stand, as well as the boosters who were bragging about contributing to the payment? How about the 3 other disgruntled employees that heard the same boasts I did...........

I think that the basketball investigations are thre precursor to the "football indictments". These schools could be in the cross-hairs of the FBI and they do not have the Washington, DC pull to stop them.

The 'Dawgs sounded "shook" to me.

Advertisement

A few whales maybe, over a period of 3-4 years, I’m sure have racked up several hundred thousand.

That’s quite different than the outlandish claims being made. Huge sums over short periods of time to financially unsophisticated people is going to do nothing but set off all kinds of alarm bells. Impossible to go unnoticed. Even regulatory alarm bells.

Kids have trouble keeping $5,000 handshakes off their instagram storylines.

It’s more things like jobs, car leases, living in homes titled to others, paid for transportation and lodging, etc. it adds up easily. But capital transactions are tricky. Cash is ok, but then if you’re talking over 500k straight up cash, that’s probably going to have to be washed. I’m just using 500k arbritarily, because it gets hard. Everybody knows the 10k rule.

Last edited:
A few whales maybe, over a period of 3-4 years, I’m sure have racked up several hundred thousand.

That’s quite different than the outlandish claims being made. Huge sums over short periods of time to financially unsophisticated people is going to do nothing but set off all kinds of alarm bells. Impossible to go unnoticed. Even regulatory alarm bells.

Kids have trouble keeping $5,000 handshakes off their instagram storylines.

It’s more things like jobs, car leases, living in homes titled to others, paid for transportation and lodging, etc. it adds up easily. But capital transactions are tricky. Cash is ok, but then if you’re talking over 500k straight up cash, that’s probably going to have to be washed. I’m just using 500k arbritarily, because it gets hard. Everybody knows the 10k rule.

truth

I have been posting regularly about Georgia's foundation for a few years now on "CanesInsight". I almost mentioned that UGA paid $200,000 to Michel and his family in order to entice him to Athens.

Amusingly enough, the Treasurer of my former employer calls me last week and asks: "if I have been posting about these events." I responded: "I have been posting about this fairly regularly on a Board about the Miami Hurricanes." He then threatened me by saying, "it could lead to a lawsuit."

Good luck with that!!!! You are going to put me on the stand, as well as the boosters who were bragging about contributing to the payment? How about the 3 other disgruntled employees that heard the same boasts I did...........

I think that the basketball investigations are thre precursor to the "football indictments". These schools could be in the cross-hairs of the FBI and they do not have the Washington, DC pull to stop them.

The 'Dawgs sounded "shook" to me.

I hope they get caught but it's going to take the Feds to do it.

The West Coast beach house is straight truth. It's in Sanibel.

Advertisement
I hope they get caught but it's going to take the Feds to do it.
Agreed. I'm just not sure if the Feds are all that motivated to go after the NCAA versus individual programs. The NCAA'S selective prosecution, among other things, is what allows certain programs to operate with impunity and even brag about it. The moment the Feds start looking at the NCAA, you'll see them offer up the Ole Misses of the world in hopes that that will satisfy the feds.

Get an investigative journalist in on it. They can tap the keg, the feds can finish it off.

Remember it’s not the schools paying these kids or coaches it’s the boosters or extreme fans. And I can promise you EVERY school has these. Now some schools like Bama and georgia are paying more right now.

Advertisement
I know it’s been mentioned before but Fields at Ga. got anywhere from $500,000 to a mil. Now the kid is a stud but like previously mentioned better hope he doesn’t get hurt or boosters would have wasted a ton of cash.

I know it’s been mentioned before but Fields at Ga. got anywhere from $500,000 to a mil. Now the kid is a stud but like previously mentioned better hope he doesn’t get hurt or boosters would have wasted a ton of cash.

And he has baseball as a fall back

Right...bc it made no sense for him to go to UGA with a 5 star QB who was one year in front of him. Penn State was the perfect fit for him.

This is from a Bama board last night -

Stevenson and his HS coach came for the Fiday cookout event and stayed through Satrday evening. It was his first return trip to UA this year. He got quality time with commits and players, including Jerry Jeudy and Xavier Williams from south FL, and with his main recruiters Pannunzio and Scott, as well as Saban.

Stevenson said Saban gave him one of the best grades he's ever given a HS CB. “Bama’s always been a top choice for me because of the school, the coaches and what they do at my position. They're one of the teams coming at me hardest." Does Bama have a good chance to land another top player from south FL? “Yes sir.”

There is further discussion about some kind of "insider" info- there is one poster who seems to be connected and everyone respects - that he may be one of three kids that commits to them soon, maybe this week, even though he has said he was waiting until into his season. This is based on someone's intel from coaches conversations and recruits tweets. Take that fwiw. There is another kid they are actively after at CB - Jeffrey Carter- that may commit first and they would take that commitment rather than risk waiting and getting neither. No matter what, it seems like they are going after TS hard. Going to give UGA a run for their $$ probably. this could get real interesting if he lets it play out all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back