Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
You people never learn just follow the visits its simple don't over think it.

Advertisement
What’s sad is that dudes are gettin paid for again historically and by the same people demographically. Only difference is this time it’s partly voluntary.

They are gonna play football regardless so their decisions are coming down to whether they choose to get paid to play or not. It’s a dirty game, but again, they are not the game makers.

You were serious about 2 million. Jesus, I have officially read it all on the internet. You really, in that head of yours, believe that a single recruit (a smart one you said) can get 2 million dollars from the recruiting game. That's more than half of what the coaches make in division one.

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but you are so out of touch with reality that it isn't even funny.
Maybe $50k but 2 million lmao... boy got more than odell and brewster salaries combined.

Advertisement
You would be surprised

Brock, please.

Your opinion about money is meaningless. You have none.

Just like that brain dead bullshlt you pulled with franchise about travel. You must never travel. Traveling cost money. Traveling frequently adds up. Just stick to stuff you know.

Brock, please.

Just like that brain dead bullshlt you pulled with franchise about travel. You must never travel. Traveling cost money. Traveling frequently adds up. Just stick to stuff you know.

You mean like well done steaks?

Advertisement
Brock, please.

Man stfu , tf you talking about ? I’m just posting an article that has some of figures in college football that’s rumored and you getting mad off of that? Hop off my d*ck you duck *** hoe

You mean like well done steaks?

677F0B7A-C06A-4EFD-970A-07653D07B976.jpeg

Here’s one of Broke’s victim’s. Burned to death. Dry and inedible. A real crime. Guys like this should never comment about finances and stick to PB&J and chicken nuggets on the kid’s menu

Man stfu , tf you talking about ? I’m just posting an article that has some of figures in college football that’s rumored and you getting mad off of that? Hop off my d*ck you duck *** hoe

lol - “duck *** hoe” - I’m so inflamed with anger at that insult I want to thump Broke on top of the head with my thumb and forefinger.

Duck *** hoe, lawd almighty lol

Advertisement
The crazy **** is some people here will still be surprised, they say theres no such thing as bags

Reggie Bush should’ve alerted everyone about the bag game and that was in 03. It’s much deeper now. NCAA happens to not recognize this ONLY in the SEC and FSU. They’ll be on FSU heads now that Dumbo ain’t there anymore.

Seals Jones was a hot commodity coming out. Not sure if he ever had the impact most thought, but regardless. Elite croots are bought and paid for.

Advertisement
The Bag game is real, the handler is real, I’d say a small amount of kids sign with the school the handler wants, a lot sign with who pays most, & the real ballers know how to get paid during the process and still go to the school they want.

The Bag game is real, the handler is real, I’d say a small amount of kids sign with the school the handler wants, a lot sign with who pays most, & the real ballers know how to get paid during the process and still go to the school they want.

This is the one I don’t get. It’s like what Erick ****erson said during the 30/30; A&M gave me a gold Trans AM and I kept it while going to SMU. What were they going to do? Ask for it back?

The bag game is fa sho real; but these ninjas are boogey men. They not going to say nothing in risk of destroying their beloved program. If im a recruit, fa sho I’m taking the bag and still going to the school I want to.

Only retards think that recruits are making millions in the bag game.

In and of itself that’s so stupid, it’s beyond belief anyone here would believe it.

This is coming from someone who knows what a huge impact the bag game has, especially as it’s used by the SEC schools. But not millions or a million per recruit.

That amount of money, for kids and families, so much in such a compressed period of time, is impossible to hide and easily tracked.

Yes, the bag game is real, it’s creative, with jobs, cars, cash, tens and 100’s of thousands to some top recruits, not all, but this millions stuff is pure bullshlt.

Only people that don’t have money, don’t know money, and don’t know anything about finances and the world of business and finance would think something like this was possible without drawing a ton of obvious attention, easily found.

Yep. Millions..LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back