Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
go watch Al blades video at the Opening Miami, during drills Tyson was behind Blades in the line and when he saw Blades footwork and mentality, you can see on his face that's the moment he decided he wasn't coming to the U.

.....this is a joke right?
Please tell me you are joking.

Advertisement
We just have to move on with it. Gotta develop other guys or change our tactics.

UM is becoming more and more of a real choice for these guys every year we are successful in recruiting and on the field. I think if the T.C's and PS2's of the world would have given us a much more realistic look if they were Category 20 with 3 years of top 10 crooting ahead of their decision. That is why the pioneers should get more respect than the followers in later classes.

One of the best posts I've ever read here.

Looks like TS is at Alabama today. They are having a big "champions cookout". Bogle is there too.

An unofficial visit for a top dog will net anywhere from 10-20k. And the school will pay for their traveling expense.

You really think most of these south Florida kids can just up and visit schools like UGA and auburn that easily? That’s not reality. Most of these kids do not come from affluent families and could not afford a travel expense.

Whenever you see a SOFLA kid visiting primarily schools in the deep south frequently... they are on the take.

A smart kid can make in upwards of 2+ mill of they play their cards right with unofficials, officials, and not visiting other schools.

2 mil plus? LMFAO, you can't be serious. Too **** funny if you honestly believe that.

Advertisement
Check 1:15, writing was on the wall honestly

Meanwhile Stevenson has already said he will be going to paradise camp

Lol why tf does it sound like he suckin his teeth every other word lmao buddy was feelin himself!

Advertisement
2 mil plus? LMFAO, you can't be serious. Too **** funny if you honestly believe that.

I’m dead serious. I’ve seen it first hand. Been happening for years. Guys like Spiller, Watkins, Alexander were paid millions.

Dalvin Cooks grandmother had real estate in tally after he was signed. He also collected big time on the recruiting trail. His guardians shopped him in optimist.

Do you think kids really decommit 2-3 times because they are unsure of where they are going?

Bama is known to pay upwards of 50k to have a recruit cancel an OV. You remember the WR #6 at bama or Bo Scarborough?

You think kids wanna go play in Oxford Mississippi? Boat load of hot women, but no one in their right mind would go there. Unless they are payed heftily. They pinched recently and they are starting back up again. They bagged on one of our signees last year, but we won out.

All I will say is the Bag game is alive and well, and some schools (bagmen base) are going all in and you know who that would be. But all I will say is don’t throw stones because for every Stevenson taking multiple visits paying for flights and wondering how he’s doing that just think about some of our out of state kids we recruit how do they make it to Miami?

I’m dead serious. I’ve seen it first hand. Been happening for years. Guys like Spiller, Watkins, Alexander were paid millions.

Dalvin Cooks grandmother had real estate in tally after he was signed. He also collected big time on the recruiting trail. His guardians shopped him in optimist.

Do you think kids really decommit 2-3 times because they are unsure of where they are going?

Bama is known to pay upwards of 50k to have a recruit cancel an OV. You remember the WR #6 at bama or Bo Scarborough?

You think kids wanna go play in Oxford Mississippi? Boat load of hot women, but no one in their right mind would go there. Unless they are payed heftily. They pinched recently and they are starting back up again. They bagged on one of our signees last year, but we won out.
Kids are getting paid, there is n doubt abut that but your numbers seem exuberant. Sure Dalvin probably got upwards of 300-500k total which is crazy money, but not 2 mil.

NOPE! I'm not falling for the ol' visit Miami 100 times then visit Bama 3 times in the next 5 months a porster, on cue, says: "He visited Miami a bunch of times he just having fun on these OV." then signs with Bama just a week later.
All about the bag that why

Advertisement

You were serious about 2 million. Jesus, I have officially read it all on the internet. You really, in that head of yours, believe that a single recruit (a smart one you said) can get 2 million dollars from the recruiting game. That's more than half of what the coaches make in division one.

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but you are so out of touch with reality that it isn't even funny.

You were serious about 2 million. Jesus, I have officially read it all on the internet. You really, in that head of yours, believe that a single recruit (a smart one you said) can get 2 million dollars from the recruiting game. That's more than half of what the coaches make in division one.

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but you are so out of touch with reality that it isn't even funny.

You are the one out of touch. Fields alone was more then 2 mill

I believe the bags are serious because cam got north of 3 bills back almost 8 years ago now so what y’all think these new jitts getting

Advertisement
I believe the bags are serious because cam got north of 3 bills back almost 8 years ago now so what y’all think these new jitts getting

As in 3 million? What, are you the first mate on the Titanic with the captain above.

Yes, I'm sure Fields got more than every single coach on Georgia's staff besides Smart. Talk about doubling down on the stupid.

Do you know anything or you just running your mouth if so then shut up I’m sure you think these boosters have morals but they don’t theyre gonna do whatever it takes to get these kids so no dummy I don’t believe they have a salary cap

As in 3 million? What, are you the first mate on the Titanic with the captain above.

Yes, I'm sure Fields got more than every single coach on Georgia's staff besides Smart. Talk about doubling down on the stupid.

Only retards think that recruits are making millions in the bag game.

In and of itself that’s so stupid, it’s beyond belief anyone here would believe it.

This is coming from someone who knows what a huge impact the bag game has, especially as it’s used by the SEC schools. But not millions or a million per recruit.

That amount of money, for kids and families, so much in such a compressed period of time, is impossible to hide and easily tracked.

Yes, the bag game is real, it’s creative, with jobs, cars, cash, tens and 100’s of thousands to some top recruits, not all, but this millions stuff is pure bullshlt.

Only people that don’t have money, don’t know money, and don’t know anything about finances and the world of business and finance would think something like this was possible without drawing a ton of obvious attention, easily found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back