Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
If he leaves SoFla. we'll still be []__[]Miami and ball with whomever we've got.

Remember, this kid isn't playing the 2018 season and he may not play as a TF in 2019 either. A good 2018 season and not only will he want in, but come 2020 we'll have our pick and be able to make up for him or anyone else.

Last edited:
If he leaves SoFla. we'll still be Miami and ball with whomever we've got.

Remember, this kid isn't playing the 2018 season and he may not play as a TF in 2019 either. A good 2018 season and not only will he want in, but come 2020 we'll have our pick and be able to make up for him or anyone else.

I've seen this logic since 2002. Stay winning friend.

Jobe knew he couldn’t get in to UM. Henderson *****ed up when Rumph spoke to him like a man. TC or PS never showed that love for the U.
go watch Al blades video at the Opening Miami, during drills Tyson was behind Blades in the line and when he saw Blades footwork and mentality, you can see on his face that's the moment he decided he wasn't coming to the U.

Advertisement
go watch Al blades video at the Opening Miami, during drills Tyson was behind Blades in the line and when he saw Blades footwork and mentality, you can see on his face that's the moment he decided he wasn't coming to the U.
Check 1:15, writing was on the wall honestly

Meanwhile Stevenson has already said he will be going to paradise camp

Advertisement
Stop counting people pockets, every black athlete family ain’t broke. Traveling ain’t much at all. Some of those trips were with the 7 on 7 teams too regardless who cares, he’s not committed anywhere
Save your advice for someone who isn’t infinitely more intelligent and experienced in the ways of this world than you are.

Don’t turn this into a race thing, dummy. Extensive traveling for anyone is expensive and tough to pull off unless you’re strapped up yourself (which any jobless 17 year old isn’t), or you’re receiving a lot of help with the expenses.

You know who travels a lot with no discernible means of income? Social media hookers and highly coveted recruits.

Save your advice for someone who isn’t infinitely more intelligent and experienced in the ways of this world than you are.

Don’t turn this into a race thing, dummy. Extensive traveling for anyone is expensive and tough to pull off unless you’re strapped up yourself (which any jobless 17 year old isn’t), or you’re receiving a lot of help with the expenses.

You know who travels a lot with no discernible means of income? Social media hookers and highly coveted recruits.

Valid points, I don’t know the circumstances of how he does nor is it my or anyone place to speculate on an open forum that the recruits read. And it wasn’t a race thing I’m just letting it be known which is a common misconception

I must say, the title of this is like I heard the other schools sites are, not a good look. I’m hoping we get the young man, but if history is our marker, we not getting him. I still believe though we have other dogs coming in though

NOPE! I'm not falling for the ol' visit Miami 100 times then visit Bama 3 times in the next 5 months a porster, on cue, says: "He visited Miami a bunch of times he just having fun on these OV." then signs with Bama just a week later.
I agree.

Advertisement
I am concerned about his flirting with Georgia, but all of his visits to us do indicate a sincere interest.

I mean if you get a hot girl's phone number, you're probably not the only she's conversing with JS

Capture.PNG

****, don't know how we missed it. Was right there all along...

If he leaves SoFla. we'll still be Miami and ball with whomever we've got.

Stevenson probably starts as a TF

Advertisement
He’s taken like 3-4 trips to Georgia since last fall. that’s not that many trips like you are insinuating

Check how many times bogle been to Auburn or Tennessee this year...

Brock you've stated your opinion on this subject at least 15 times. We get it. YOU don't think it's a big deal. So when someone else gives their take on the situation. We don't wipe from our memory your opinion. It's still there Brocky! So you don't need to tell us again how many visits he's taken, or how this situation is different or even share how you feel on the subject again. Once or twice is enough! We've all got the same information and make our opinions with it!!!

This post may be helpful for you with most threads/topics. Remember, sometimes less.. is more.

View attachment 60748

****, don't know how we missed it. Was right there all along...
Tyson was my favorite corner recruit since I've been following recruiting, big disappointment, the next must get corner for Us IMO is Jason Marshall 2021 corner from Miami Palmetto, teammate of Corey Collier Jr fsu legacy, 6'2 175 lb Elite south Florida Stud, Especially since I think those two will be top five maybe top 2 corners of that class...Tc, PS2 part 2

An unofficial visit for a top dog will net anywhere from 10-20k. And the school will pay for their traveling expense.

You really think most of these south Florida kids can just up and visit schools like UGA and auburn that easily? That’s not reality. Most of these kids do not come from affluent families and could not afford a travel expense.

Whenever you see a SOFLA kid visiting primarily schools in the deep south frequently... they are on the take.

A smart kid can make in upwards of 2+ mill of they play their cards right with unofficials, officials, and not visiting other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back