Tyrique Stevenson update

Advertisement
Bro. I told y'all when Stevenson was taking trips to campus to hang out with his friends we should of banned his ***.

Advertisement
Sounds like mom negotiated a **** of a deal to get her son to Georgia. Sad but true and not sure we can or will compete with that.

The OP says that the mother has signed off on Miami.

Not sure how she can sign a LOI for Miami and he attends somewhere else?

He doesn't have a dad, right?

Advertisement
Figured as much.

The guy writes really long "articles" with seemingly no info.

I'm interested in Stevenson* so I read this one.

A bunch of nothing.

Last time I read his stuff.

Last edited:
That's original, Did you think of it yourself or did you get it from the 15000 posts done before.
fvck off ****. I’ve never been overly critical of the staff but today is the final straw for me. Can I have a reaction to the Jarren + we’re not getting anybody news? Or does that hurt your vag too much?

Advertisement
Here is a recap of an interview with Tyrique after his ceremony today:

On early signing day there was no decision from 5-star DB Tyrique Stevenson, who is down to Miami and Georgia.
He had two hats with him and thought about announcing a decision today.
The reason?
Stevenson says “I was tired of coaches, of everything - people keep coming at me.”
But he held off.
“When I woke up this morning it was `just wait,’” he said. “What’s been going through my mind is me making the right decision, the decision where I feel most comfortable. I woke up with my mind made (up), but when I got to school, riding in the car, a lot of emotion and thoughts start coming back. So when I got here I told our AD I would not be signing today, would be signing Friday and announcing at the (Army) game.”
He added that “This process is crazy, really messes with your emotions - you have to be strong-minded.”
Stevenson says a draw for Georgia is the idea of seeing “life outside of Miami.”
“It’s a college town - for me it’s just a different environment, a different scenario for me,” Stevenson said.
Of UM, he said, “Just the relationship with coach (Ephraim) Banda kept them at a high place with me. You don’t build relationships like that with a lot of coaches. For me and him to have a special one really means a lot to me. Just to be at home really and have a relationship with the coach that would actually coach me means a lot.”
Stevenson also said it "has a big impact" on him that Banda is now running UM's defense.
"What athlete wouldn't want to have their position coach also call plays?" Stevenson said.
So where does he go from here?
Stevenson says he'll sign on Friday, ask both programs to keep the information quiet, and then he'll announce at the Army game.

On early signing day there was no decision from 5-star DB Tyrique Stevenson, who is down to Miami and Georgia.
The reason?
Stevenson says “I was tired of coaches, of everything - people keep coming at me.”
But he held off.
“When I woke up this morning it was `just wait,’” he said. “What’s been going through my mind is me making the right decision, the decision where I feel most comfortable. I woke up with my mind made (up), but when I got to school, riding in the car, a lot of emotion and thoughts start coming back. So when I got here I told our AD I would not be signing today, would be signing Friday and announcing at the (Army) game.”
He added that “This process is crazy, really messes with your emotions - you have to be strong-minded.”
Stevenson says a draw for Georgia is the idea of seeing “life outside of Miami.”
“It’s a college town - for me it’s just a different environment, a different scenario for me,” Stevenson said.
Of UM, he said, “Just the relationship with coach (Ephraim) Banda kept them at a high place with me. You don’t build relationships like that with a lot of coaches. For me and him to have a special one really means a lot to me. Just to be at home really and have a relationship with the coach that would actually coach me means a lot.”
Stevenson also said it "has a big impact" on him that Banda is now running UM's defense.
"What athlete wouldn't want to have their position coach also call plays?" Stevenson said.
Stevenson says he'll sign on Friday, ask both programs to keep the information quiet, and then he'll announce at the Army game.

He gone.

Advertisement

The reason?
But he held off.

Yeah I’ve been to Athens and Miami many times, and let me tell you Tyrique, the only thing that would get me to choose Athens over Miami is about $100,000 and a new car!

Wow he got in the car and got cold feet. That sucks big time.
I’ll start by saying I’m on team “he gone”. I see the cold feet a bit different. He speaks more about emotions and connections when talking Miami and more “right decision” type things when talkin UGA based on my interpretation. To me it makes more sense for him to say a lot of emotions (and thoughts) came back on his way to school, which is in from of his family and the hometown. Could’ve decided on Uga but the emotions got in the way today. But yea, he gone.

Advertisement
Back