Tyrique Stevenson update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is probably supremely confident he can come in and get PT early. I believe he will. He's ready physically thats for sure
This one is playing as a true freshman, regardless of where he goes. He already looks like he belongs in the league. Should have played DE this
past season because there's not a tackle in the county who would have put a hand on him

Advertisement
Tyrique is 100% 'Dawg. No doubt.

He is awaiting confirmation of the payment and will sign with Georgia.

100% SEC. They are paying at MINIMUM $250,000. He will sign with them. No doubt.
"
100% Georgia! Well played. Stevenson visits UM, then he overtly seems to be leaning towards UM, while covertly calling "The Foundation" and telling them that, "Im stay home make crib great." Bag arrives on Thursday with an extra $100,000!

Sony Michel received $200,000. That is a fact. I wonder what UGA now pays.... They may be at $300,000 per player and are definitely at $250,000.

Stevenson is a 'Dawg! My former boss threatens me continually about my posts here. If not, I would call and ask him what Stevenson cost. My guess is north of $300,000.

Well played!
"

We get it man. No need to put the same info every thread you go to

Advertisement
Playing for a racist in Kirby disgusts me but I cant fault him for taking a bag that but, Why not take the money and still sign with UM lol

Again, I realize Mr. Adams is simply trying to do his job and can't do anything about the **** product he currently has to report on..................................but it doesn't take an insider to know what will happen and in the end (even with his sources) he's nothing more than a reporter at the mercy of a failed system. A part of me actually felt a slight bit of sympathy for those who were getting excited for today.......................but then again when you let blind hope take over reality the inevitable low is always self-inflicted. So **** it, you guys do you but as far as I'm concerned this entire program no longer deserves any benefit of the doubt or support........................they've allowed this to happen.

We have people in charge who full out are putting themselves before this program and doubling down on incompetence to save their own asses, cause they truly have no other course of action. Simply calling Blake James a ***** is giving him an out, you don't make your way to positions of authority and power by being a *****. He followed up Kirby Hocutt's mistakes by making the exact same ones, he didn't perform due diligence in the hiring process and jumped at the first shot of a re-tread hire (not for the legitimacy of it but simply the appearance of an "experienced commodity"). Then, just like Hocutt, extended Richt out way too fast and now has no leverage to speak of. Whether he "forces his hand" to make decisions or flat out cans him now...................neither justifies his decision to hire and pay Richt $4 million a year and then extend that out till 2023 which puts him and his position in justifiable jeopardy.

Then you have Richt who made it clear he was going to call plays and be more involved again, said it straight forward in the opening press conference. He had just been fired, even though UGA gave him the respect of making it seem mutual, and had a point to prove. Anyone who actually thought an OC would be hired wasn't paying attention, was driven off of false hope, or believe Richt's displayed illusion of being a holy man when in reality he's a prideful, stubborn, arrogant, and as of his firing at UGA resentful man who knows that if he gives up the reigns now he won't have a leg to stand on.................he'll be proven wrong and that the game really has passed him by. Then you add in his personal donations/investment to not only the IPF but his own standing and future career at Miami and it's game, set, match both in economical and political power.

If this were simply about "*****assedness" or incompetence the fix would be much easier. These are two self-righteous, egotistical, incompetent people who are riding the train until it's completely off the rails cause they have no choice if they wanna save their own careers, and are surrounded by people who either won't do something about it or don't have the will to do something about it. If you think they actually care about the University of Miami football program you're fooling yourself. Furthermore, if you say you care about this program the last thing you'll do is support people like this who currently run it.

Advertisement
Cribby,

Still thinking UM?

Look at what happened with Haselwood... Skeet! At this point even if its a yes... would you be surprised if things took a turn when "Georgia made a late impre$$ion Thur$day night or Friday morning?

2013B0D5-4EFD-4B47-A384-8CBDDAD41ED2.gif

Advertisement
Back