Tyrique Stevenson Top 2

Advertisement
I said this a couple weeks ago.

Is that what cs reported ? I said this two weeks ago , about jh and ts.
i think they are just trying to get clicks at this point. We all assumed that was exactly what would happen. So naturally I thought that Canesport had some new development. Ivins had also called the scenario you called out but Canesport will canesport.

BTW Cribby what is your view of the doom and gloom of the board? We even have Scoop on Twitter saying our class will be ranked in the thirties. #Rideordiewithcribby

Advertisement
Yeah as a parent of 2 kids I gotta say those parents are ******* horrible. You express you view but you have to let you children grow up and make their own mistakes ( if they are that ) and support them regardless.

I disagree...no such thing as perfect parents
People make mistakes..it doesn’t mean they are horrible....

bags were dropped in the SPRING. Him and Elam likely UGA
Was it bags with a bunch of hundred dollar bills ripped in half? You get the second bag with the other halves of the hundies when you sign on the line that is dotted.

He's all UM. Loves the fact that his position coach will be his new DC, but still in wait n see mode with UGA. Mom like the visit too. Whole family and girlfriend made trip with him. Mom is the key. If it's up to him, straight Cane.

Been watching your bull**** for a while. Your'e a **** troll. I'm still wondering if it's because you are a fan of another team or that's just who you are. When Stevenson has to make good on all that jawja money, I hope you have the balls to come on here and take your L, would go along way to proving me wrong. That said, I'm betting you don't.

Advertisement
I feel like the only way this can happen with Hazelwood and Stevenson where they sign on the 19th and don’t announce till the All-Star game without anyone knowing is a sign financial aid agreements to both Miami and Georgia or whatever school they’re picking from that way both schools think they’re coming and don’t say a word And enroll early and sign in February

Advertisement
Is that what cs reported ? I said this two weeks ago , about jh and ts.
Don’t have cs but the 247 sites seem to think that. Remember uga site kept saying Stevenson and haselwood weren’t signing Wednesday but turns out they are but won’t announce until the army game.

Don’t have cs but the 247 sites seem to think that. Remember uga site kept saying Stevenson and haselwood weren’t signing Wednesday but turns out they are but won’t announce until the army game.

Yeah , that’s been their plan for months. That’s why I called that Shad kid out in Sep. His info was bs.

Advertisement
It’ll be public as soon as the losing school finds out he signed with the other school. The jilted school will blow up his spot.

That’s why I said I don’t see how that’ll work.

It’s the first time I’ve heard of that.

If Georgia gets him Canes will leak and if Miami signs him Georgia will deff leak it also

Advertisement
Back