Tyrique Stevenson Top 2

so if Miami wins the ACC this past year they were still gone? not asking to be adverserial but wonder where the winning overcomes the bags, because last year it did somewhat
Most of the kids that came last year were committed for a very long time. There was a lot of great players but I don't remember any huge surprise and the elite players we went after at the end all left. I'm sure it didn't help to crap the bed 3 straight to end the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we should consider not accusing local families of taking bags on a public forum.

This. Its amazing that when a recruit doesn’t pick the school one wants him to, it must be because of the bag man.

This forum is full of whiny children.

Advertisement
Look at the amount of crime and crazy **** that went on in remote Gainesville too under Ol' Urbie.

This isn't me being a complete homer either. I actually do understand the desire of some parents to get their kids out of whatever hood they live in asap. I just don't buy it as a pure motive at the rate we freakin' here it down here and I especially don't buy it with the cleanliness of our current program and a pseudo-priest in charge in Pastor Rick.

Has more to do with being under the protection of police that call coaches before ever bringing their kid in when they get caught doing something stupid, than “getting away from” where they’re at now.

It’s funny how all these kids need to get away from their friends and inner circles, but none of them have been arrested yet and will have even less free time than they do now when they get to UM. It’s all an excuse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back