Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
Um they were not outliers. Jobe was a commit and was on campus a lot. Same with Henderson. Rumph got out recruited/not close, bottom line.

Wasn't the story with Henderson that he cried about not being picked as a starter for a HS all-star game, Rumph told him to man the **** up, so Henderson ran with his tail between his legs to Florida instead?

That's hardly being out recruited. That's sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Advertisement
Wasn't the story with Henderson that he cried about not being picked as a starter for a HS all-star game, Rumph told him to man the **** up, so Henderson ran with his tail between his legs to Florida instead?

What actually happened with Henderson was he picked Florida because when it came down to it what place did He enjoy most if the staff was fired. Meaning he picked a school for a school not coaching staff, so if all things equal if Miami staff and Florida’s staff was both fired or left he liked Florida’s atmosphere better. Can’t win them all

He’s on both UM and UGA campus a lot. So how you gonna claim only the UM visits matter when he’s gotta go an extra 695 miles to get to Athens?

I didn't say he hasn't visit Georgia. I said that in most cases if one of our targets is on our campus a lot we get them. But there are outliers. I even said that I have no idea where TS will go. See, pretty simple and not hard to comprehend.

Advertisement

Should have been handled much more tactfully by Rumph.

Halfback pass in the snow. That's all there is to say.

A bad play call for sure, but I don't judge off one call. I look at the whole body of work

And Coley was FSUs ace recruiter and now he's killing it at UGA. Never said he needs to be our OC, but could be redeployed in more of a recruiting role.

Also, it's not like our offense is totally killing it now either, we need all the help we can get. James Coley was an underutilized asset for this program, we're paying the price now for letting him go.

A bad play call for sure, but I don't judge off one call. I look at the whole body of work

And Coley was FSUs ace recruiter and now he's killing it at UGA. Never said he needs to be our OC, but could be redeployed in more of a recruiting role.

Also, it's not like our offense is totally killing it now either, we need all the help we can get. James Coley was an underutilized asset for this program, we're paying the price now for letting him go.
No we aren't

Advertisement

I believe he was offered a position but he declined. He wanted to continue being a position coach I believe.

Coley was not FSU ace recruiter as a matter of fact FSU did better once he left. Just the simple fact that Cuban coffee leaving netted FSU Cook is a net negative on Coley. Just like Jimbo didn't miss a beat once Cuban coffee was gone UGA wouldn't miss a beat without him either. Dude is the most over hyped recruiter in the minds of canes fans.

Advertisement
Coley was not FSU ace recruiter as a matter of fact FSU did better once he left. Just the simple fact that Cuban coffee leaving netted FSU Cook is a net negative on Coley. Just like Jimbo didn't miss a beat once Cuban coffee was gone UGA wouldn't miss a beat without him either. Dude is the most over hyped recruiter in the minds of canes fans.
Had he stayed at FSU, yearby would have stayed committed and we would have got dalvin

Had he stayed at FSU, yearby would have stayed committed and we would have got dalvin

I don't know if we would have got Dalvin but I know he wouldn't have gone to FSU, because Yearby was tied to Coley wherever he was. That's why Yearby flipped so quick after Miami hired Coley bum *** and it pretty much put the nail in the coffin for Cook and UM and opened the door for FSU to get him. as it was stated the minute Yearby flipped Cook and Yearby were never going to play together in college.

TS going to be on campus tonight or what?

Will be very telling one way or the other.
He just visited 3 times last week, I dont Think it’s that big of a telling sign either way. If he does it’s good, but if not he visited 3x last week so interest is obviously there either way

Advertisement
Back